Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help for new greenhouse grow

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help for new greenhouse grow

Thanks for the info. After looking at all the costs, and realizing how much work it is... and the "oh shit" factor. I have decided to not grow. Maybe when the rest of the world gets a clue and legalizes.....

Adios

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Green Gal View Post
    Thanks for the info. After looking at all the costs, and realizing how much work it is... and the "oh shit" factor. I have decided to not grow. Maybe when the rest of the world gets a clue and legalizes.....

Adios
    It's definitely a get out of it what one puts into it proposition. There's no easy way to grow quality weed.

420 Plant of the Month: 2nd Place Winner PotPie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Green Gal View Post

Adios
    If you are interested in growing your own medicine, I wouldn't throw in the towel yet. You already have the card and the green house. Why not put a few plants in there with your tomatoes? You can put a few 7 or 11 gal pots in there and start learning how to grow now. You can build up your garden later if you want/need too. I don't think it has to be an all or none proposition. If your already a gardener, and it sounds like you are, (you've got a green house!) I think you will love growing your own meds next to your veggies.
    Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!????? I would kill for a green house in CA!!! U got the card and the spot, don't let the cost of soil steer you away from growing altogether, think of it as an investment. It's a no brainer!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Your killing me, I'd trade spots anyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12