Watering question

TheDougernaut

I have my plant in a 1 ft diameter pot, but it's only about 10 inches deep.
Okay, it's been raining for like two weeks solid.
(1) Will the Alabama humidity hinder the budding?
(2) Should I be concerned that it's getting watered way too much?

1. humidity wont stop budding but it can cause mold in late flowering.
2. you usually wont have to worry too much watering, if they do become over saturated, a few drops of hydrogen peroxide will up the oxygen levels to the root.
about the tarp over the roots, as long as its not water proof itll help keep moisture. if its water proof you could be inviting root rot. if youre worried about too much water getting to the roots you can add sand to your soil mix to increase drainage. the cover being reflective might increase light but not by much, and anyone flying overhead might get curious about the shiny material.

the cover being reflective might increase light but not by much, and anyone flying overhead might get curious about the shiny material.

Haha. I hadn't considered that. There have been a lot of choppers flyin' overhead lately. Well, thanks a lot. I'm sure I'll have another question or two soon enough

Haha. I hadn't considered that. There have been a lot of choppers flyin' overhead lately. Well, thanks a lot. I'm sure I'll have another question or two soon enough

At this point in time they aren't too interested in weed plots. That'll come closer to harvest time for better photo ops.

Back
Top Bottom