New clone outdoor grow

KatoRica

I'm at the end of week two after transplanting my clones outdoors. Thay are finally starting to grow again. I guesstimate they will be in veg for about 1 1/2 months and in flower for 2 1/2. Based on my pictures how big do you think they will get? The Silver Pearl isn't doing very well compaired to the rest and I think I will loose a Trainwreck do to shock. it was a stressed out mother before I transplanted her. I had some grasshoppers nibbling so I sprayed them with insecticidle soap. Are they big enough to start feeding? what should I feed them? Pictures below.

any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cover
DSC_00432.jpg

2nd Week Outdoors
DSC_00441.jpg

Bullryder
DSC_0047.jpg

Skywalker
DSC_00461.jpg

Silver pearl (Better for Indoor)
DSC_00481.jpg

trainwreck
DSC_00491.jpg

over all your plants are looking nice and healthy. the trainwreck looks good and will hopefully get pretty big. how old are your clones? depending on how rich your soil is, you can start feeding a low strength solution.
good luck with growing some buds:peace:

Here are the pics starting at week 2. I wish they were all as big as the Trainwreck when they started flowering. I thought the Silver Pearl was going to be a throw away. i'm glad i kept it. Plants range from 1 ft to 3 ft

Week 2

Week_22.jpg

Week 5

Trainwreck
Train_Wreck_Side_2.jpg

Skywalker 1
Skywalker_Early.jpg

Skywalker 2
Skywalker_Early_Flower.jpg

Bullryder
BullRyder.jpg

Hindu Skunk
Hindu_Skunk.jpg

Silver pearl

28 days into flower. They were a little shocked when I sprayed them with Neem oil and insecticidal soap but now they are recovering. I found out I was underwatering them by a huge margen so the yellowing is nute defenentcy. They are looking a little better now but could have been alot better.

I still have 4 to 6 weeks to go. Based on these photos how much fatter do you think they will get? The Skywalker bud is already 2 1/2" thick by 8" lonk and is about 20 days into flower.The others are between 1 to 2" thick. They Train Wreck is at the end of it's first week. My PH is running between 6-6.5.

Skywalker

a53.jpg

Bullryder

a310.jpg

Bullryder 2

Bullryder1.jpg

Silver Pearl (Neem Oil Burn)

Neem_Oil_Burn.jpg

Silver Pearl (Neem Oil Burn 2)

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Neem_Oil_Burn_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom