Albert Einstein Busted Smoking Pot

well for as smart as he was he didnt know how to rip a bong haha it was pretty chill little video now i need to burn down

reeeediculous

Einstein died in 1955. The first thing I noticed about this video was this isn't Einstein. Then I saw the can of WD40 in the background. WD40 wasn't publicly available until 1958. Then I saw a can of Krylon spray paint. The logo on the can wasn't used until Sherwood Williams bought Krylon in 1986. Then I saw the late model cars outside the garage. Funny video but not Einstein.

tommysmokes said:
Einstein died in 1955. The first thing I noticed about this video was this isn't Einstein. Then I saw the can of WD40 in the background. WD40 wasn't publicly available until 1958. Then I saw a can of Krylon spray paint. The logo on the can wasn't used until Sherwood Williams bought Krylon in 1986. Then I saw the late model cars outside the garage. Funny video but not Einstein.
yeah that and einstein didnt smoke weed but shhh, some people still think they have put the word "guilible" in the dictionary yet. go check it, its not there:Rasta:

Maybe Einstein wasn't alive when the video in question was made. But he would have surely embraced the mind expanding qualities of MJ. Let's just imagine that Albert is with us, and load a bowl!

Also, the video is in color. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But who knows, he might have smoked bud. He did say:

"I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs."

-Albert Einstein, 1950

:headbanger: :bongrip:

LOL dont think this video was in any way serious. BUT haha pretty cool old dude...if that was really weed he was smoking...LOL

Saw this today and thought it appropriate..

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein.
- Joe Theismann

:laughtwo::peace:

Back
Top Bottom