Solar Hits: Here Comes the Sun

I used to do this all the time during the summer with some friends ahaha Best way to light a bowl when your outdoors. period :allgood:

Using the energy from the sun to release the energy from the sun and the earth bound up in the buds. Beautiful.

I really liked #1 - I love blond hash, and I love the sun. #5 was really cool, too.

Ha glad this got a little bump.... Me and my girl did this today, it was pretty cool, a nice natural clean earthy hit, very fun/cool indeed. I really can't solar toke around here to much with my bong, the neighbors are kinda funny so I dont risk it but I managed to get a couple in to see how it was.

Hi, I'm the videographer of the above videos. Thanks for viewing them from here. I thought it would be fun to practice with my video camera and also document the many pipes that I have collected.

Keep smoking solar hits, it's the best way to smoke when the sun is out. :smokin:

I love the video and choice of songs. Soldier - originally released on Journey Through the Past, again on Decade.

I bet your eyes were shinin' like the sun after toking that bubbly hash on a bed o' bud! :smokin:

Once you're really good at auto-angling the magnifying glass, do it from the convenience of being inside your home through a window facing the sun.
Whatever UV filters are in windows seems to lower the overall temp of the sunspot burning your nug, thus making your smoke last even longer, taste even better, etc. The smoke will of course not be as thick, but you can get pretty dang close depending on how slow you inhale and how good your aim is. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom