Wake and bake this morning

This dude is cool. Bubbakush is ballsy for putting this on the web. Really cool. You can tell he's really having fun. That video is like my dream of heaven. I only wish I knew how stoned he actually was at the end of all that. Do you still smoke that much?

oh damm dude...

Now I need to make a movie doin rips on the hottub or something....

maybe have some Zappa rippin in the background...

(casual observation)
Look at the preview frame of the video...
Nice flipflops..;. the premier choice of any pothed..

coming from a guy with one pair of sneakers, one pair of dress shows, one pair of work bots and about 6 different pair of flipflops around the house.

Know the best way to match flipflops? a left one and a right one...

Topdeeni

okay i wore socks this morning. its a little bit overcast today. im not much of a director so its just more of the same except this time at the end i tried to show my plumeria. its a rare dark red. My old lady has tons of these but this is mine and its the only one at the house thats this dark. I bought it three or four summers ago and this is the first year i got it to bloom. they usually alternate every other year after the first bloom. anyways Happy sunday morning this rip is for all of you. I packed it extra full, my lungs are still quivering.... How was your birthday mrs Fox?

good morning everyone. Its a little overcast this morning. This week Huntington Beach gave a man over a Quarter pound of weed back to him after confiscating it and he got back some hash. So in his honor and in the honor of all cops who give weed back to patients and let them go on thier way this wake and bake is for you and of course first of all for all 420magazine members. I got some really bomb hash and mixed some northern lights and purple erkle and grand daddy purple. NIce mix. But best of all my oldest son joined me for the morning

haha went to the black in San Diego yesterday... they are in thier 40th year.. cool head shop.. ended up picking up a small travel bong since im on the road. Wierd to leave home without it when your used to it. smoked a bunch of joints yesterday but nothing like a huge choking bong rip

good morning everyone...had a really nice morning got some new coffee from a bro. his old lady works at the starbucks and he gave me some komodo dragon bold coffee i ground it up and made a dank pot of coffee and then loaded a fat rip of the Purps and a big piece of og kush hash pressed on top. at the end of the rip you can finally see the hash completely burn and lite up it was an intense 1st hit of the day.... actually made me sweat a little. i was almost done with that then my boy joined me so i had a couple more.. took a while to upload hope everyone is still enjoying thier weekend

oh yesterday i was waiting outside one of the various stores my lady likes to frequent and rolled another tulip.... and hit was huge.. i had enough to roll a second joint as well... i used probably 3 or 4 grams to roll the two.. anyways it was white widow and bubba kush. My son and his buddy wanted to blaze yesterday so i busted out the tulip and we hot boxed his car. i lit up the second joint after the tulip got going and it was funny one hit after one hit two joints going between three of us and his windows dont roll down in the 93 camry and we had the shade in the front window and his other windows are really tinted dark so nobody could see us in there it was funny.. it was late though. needless to say i was bent after that one.

Back
Top Bottom