Thread: Afterlife and why it's a load of

Post Thanks / Like

Afterlife and why it's a load of

When I am smoking my weed, I often think deeply on matters such as the afterlife... and why it's the biggest, most disgusting excuse people have ever used.

Especially this day in age, can't people just accept the fact that they are going to die and go nowhere?

I mean, in my opinion, it's a childish little excuse of a thought. "Oh it's ok if I die I just go to Heaven" Right?

So in my opinion it's the biggest excuse and mind warping BS I've ever heard. Honestly, I don't have a problem with people believing in a higher power (as foolish as it sounds to me) but thinking you're going somewhere when you die? laughable.

What do you guys/gals think?
    Richard Richardson liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Afterlife and why it's a load of

Religion is Mind Control & People are naturally scared of the unknown, so it's a match "made in heaven"

Plant Of The Month - June 2016 Nug of the Month - August 2017 GrizzWald's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think each to their own.. same fundamentalism as a religious nut.. your the only one that's right and you want to spread the word to the non believers..
    The religions have nothing to do with the belief..
    we know jack shit but so many aren't comfortable knowing that, so they believe in stuff whatever it is and no matter how ridiculous it is to another.. just live life and respect others opinions, dont have to agree but you can see a differing point of view and maybe broaden you horizons. there lots of ways that this world is interpreted, is there only one right answer?
    Dwight Monk, Richard Richardson liked this post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Speaking is to repeat something you already knew... Listening is to learn something new...

The brownies scare me though. Last time i ate some i thought i went blind for a while, then i remembered i had my eyes closed..... Nicholas Flamel

There were three of us and I rolled three joints, one for each of us, hahaha. It seemed logical at the time, still does..... nevil

So rather than begin debates that spark rumors that kindle stories that burn down truths...try to plant a seed and see if that proves who we are or not.
    All the best to all of you...Shantibaba

Current Journal; https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...-new-spot.html

Plant Of The Month - June 2016 Nug of the Month - August 2017 GrizzWald's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

One of my favourite lyrics in a track.. think it fits here.. well it does in my interpretation..

Some gotta die
    Before the dumb realise
    Not everybody can fly
    Most don't have wings..
    Dwight Monk liked this post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Speaking is to repeat something you already knew... Listening is to learn something new...

The brownies scare me though. Last time i ate some i thought i went blind for a while, then i remembered i had my eyes closed..... Nicholas Flamel

There were three of us and I rolled three joints, one for each of us, hahaha. It seemed logical at the time, still does..... nevil

So rather than begin debates that spark rumors that kindle stories that burn down truths...try to plant a seed and see if that proves who we are or not.
    All the best to all of you...Shantibaba

Current Journal; https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...-new-spot.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzWald View Post
    I think each to their own.. same fundamentalism as a religious nut.. your the only one that's right and you want to spread the word to the non believers..
    The religions have nothing to do with the belief..
    we know jack shit but so many aren't comfortable knowing that, so they believe in stuff whatever it is and no matter how ridiculous it is to another.. just live life and respect others opinions, dont have to agree but you can see a differing point of view and maybe broaden you horizons. there lots of ways that this world is interpreted, is there only one right answer?
    If Enlightenment is like the highest peak, it really doesn't matter how you got there so much as it is getting there, the path I take may not work for you (or be right for you) and vice versa (and there are many paths to the top, none of them "right or wrong" necessarily) .......worry about where you are walking and trying to stay on the path you are taking than where others are walking, and try not to "help" others to get on your path like it is the only way there, as your path may go off a cliff or got washed out in a landslide for all you know

GrizzWald thanked you for this post
    Richard Richardson liked this post

Anti Journal Journal
    Monks Black Columbian OG and Blueberry Hashplant Journal
    D Monks Ongoing Mixed CKS LED Soil Journal
    Purple Kush Journal- Finished
    Dairy Queen and Lilac Jack Journal- Finished
    Dwight's plant and bud pic thread