Legalise marijuana in the uk HM.Gov Petition

Hey guys,

As i understand majority of the community are not british citizens, i think your vote can still be logged and counted towards the inital decision on opening the discussion on legalising marijuana in the uk.

Currently there are 12,235 votes in, i believe that the huge majority of citizens who use MJ for both medical and personal pleaseure do not know such petition exist, i am currently working on ways of exposing this to the 10's of thousands that simply dont know, if you have any ideas please share.

Petition closes on 04.08.2012 lets make this one count.

Legalise MMJ in the uk - Petition

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!:420:

I wish it would happen. The only criminal record i have is for growing my own weed. And its caused me massive problems for me to emigrate to the land of oz with my austrailian wife and kids.

The government in this country is to frigid and not open minded. Even if the liberals ran office I think this will never happen. C'mon the government sacked it's leading expert on drugs because he suggested it wasnt as harmful as the government portrayed and went as far as to suggest it could be beneficial to a number of individuals.

Having said all that I do hope one day that the british government reforms the way it deals with cannabis both medically and recreationally. Their meagre attempt at down grading to class c drug to only then reclassify back to a class B was confusing to say the least and even the police don't know where they stand on it half the time.

Good luck on getting this petition out there friend. i can only suggest social networks such as facebook and twitter to help as it seems that this is where peoples voices get heard these days!!! Sad in a way but could be beneficial for ur petition.....

All the best.

Hey guys,

As i understand majority of the community are not british citizens, i think your vote can still be logged and counted towards the inital decision on opening the discussion on legalising marijuana in the uk.

Currently there are 12,235 votes in, i believe that the huge majority of citizens who use MJ for both medical and personal pleaseure do not know such petition exist, i am currently working on ways of exposing this to the 10's of thousands that simply dont know, if you have any ideas please share.

Petition closes on 04.08.2012 lets make this one count.

Legalise MMJ in the uk - Petition

I tried Mate! But UK only! :smokin:

excuse me, i agree on petition, legal grower/ caregiver/ detroit mi,, have to be boundaries, but at the end its all politics and money!!!!!!michigan.2003 legalized/good luck ////on ur side!!!!!!!!!!:thanks::420::thumb:

i tried to sign petition, have to be a uk citizen// ??sorry,,, u have my moral support// any thing i can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:420::smokin:

Well that's a shame!! Thank you for trying guys, this is already live on faceb**k and all other social networks available, me and my friends have been passing this on verbally to thoses who are not active online and might not get the chance to see these sorts of posts, this is the largest signed petition the uk has ever had so I'm hoping it turns a few heads.

There I still daily submissions so the petition is still being passed around, I think this could be far from reality but I can't sit back and watch nothing being done action much be taken.

Thanks again guys

:peace:

its all about politics, moneys,i dont know wat its like over there,in Detroit, we have to pay alot of money , then given strict rules,but i see it being legalized sooner than later!!!!!!!!!! good luck,,,,man...anything in my power u have my vote, Michigan makes millions off the legalization!!!! then economy, grow shops, fees, dispensaries,e.t.c. good luck man:420::morenutes::morenutes:

Get onto Peter reynolds at Clear the political party pushing the legalization of cannabis. I follow clear and always get involved in any online polls people do. He has a facebook page called Clear and there a vote going on now from the daily telegraph and legalization is winning with close to 60%. Get on there share the e-petition on there. They a Party now and will be able to vote for them soon.
There a few lies being spread about peter at the min which are not true at all, some posts on there off past employees who are out to destroy him for these beliefs, but he is getting somewhere and trying none the less.

bump, Ive seen lots of uk guys here not posted.

Worlds is changing fast, seem the US is a mix of legal/illegal, Netherlands is banning sales, spain you can now grow on you propotie legally with no worrys and carry small amounts on the street without issue.:bravo:

I wonder where I'm moving? the del sol does sound nice :high-five:

I can only hope this happens, I could really relax if it were legal. No more worries about Police! :(. After spending 10 months in prison for possession of an ounce it would be nice to smoke without any worries. Im backing u man and looking up Peter reynolds right now.

Clear website very informative for UK, Would advise everyone taking a look. And a thank you for alerting me to this party.

I can only hope this happens, I could really relax if it were legal. No more worries about Police! :(. After spending 10 months in prison for possession of an ounce it would be nice to smoke without any worries. Im backing u man and looking up Peter reynolds right now.

Clear website very informative for UK, Would advise everyone taking a look. And a thank you for alerting me to this party.

10 months for an oz? u must have been done for more than possession?

hmmm busy tonight..... petition done, Peter Reynolds subscribed (he lives just down the road from me), now to pack the pipe and read his page :Namaste:

There's only 5 votes before me....... where is everyone?

heh im no 4. i only found it this morning, there were more petitions with a few dozen votes, but they didnt have long to expire so i went for the one with the longest timer left, gives us a chance to marshal our forces.=)

so so far today we are averaging about a vote every 4 hours :rofl:

Hey Gig I can't reply to your msg ........ I'm to new and it may take me a while as I average 20 migraines a month :(

Come on peeps we need this stuff legalized, nothing can rival it's pain relief with out the serious side effects. I have shared to all my friends and family on fb.
If Mr Cameron thinks his wife is scary with pmt he should meet me on day 10 of mega migraines! Prescriptions don't touch the pain, yet 1 j can give huge relief...... even my husband and children benefit the effects!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom