sign white house petition to legalize and tax cannabis

wtf is that supposed to mean,this is why cannabis legalization only has 10k signatures.people care more about justin beibers antics then cannabis regulation.we dont live in a dictatorship we have the ability to change laws,but we the people need to be heard.shame on you drofdank

In the United States, we change laws not by dictatorial measures, but through the legislative branch. Signing these nonsensical petitions begging your king to do something is a waste of time at best. Shame on you for not petitioning your LEGISLATORS. THAT is how it's done in the United States of America.

this would legalize it federally.there are several secret federal measures about ending prohibition.regardless its something we can do.obama is far from king.im not stupid i know this isnt gonna harken in a new era of legalization.since when did stoners have such a bad attitude?i live in a state that doesnt even have medical provisions for cannabis.i have been to jail for possesion at least 3 times in ten years.So im sure it doesnt matter to someone from cali.im a member of norml,and petition and write my state legislatures!!i will be at my state house on 4/20.

Good morning Gentlemen :ciao:

Please remember to be polite to each other.

We are engaged in a war of information. Debate is welcome,

however this type of stereotypical arguing and name calling is harming our cause.

Everyone is allowed an opinion here, but no-one is allowed to be rude.

:Namaste:

I think we can all agree that the current prohibition of Cannabis is ridiculous, but arguing and name calling over the method in which to go about changing isn't productive.

ANY and ALL efforts to bring the conversation to the forefront of national attention and get someone working through the proper channels to reverse the prohibition seems a welcome change in my eyes.

Be well folks

i found a forum for petitions and someone else has mentioned the same thing!so i guess i put this in the wrong forum anyways!but i was the only one to respond to him which isnt suprising.i did not intend to start an argument but like anything else on the internet everyone is entitled to their beliefs.its like reading comments on youtube take five minutes and look how ignorant some of the comments are.someone says something,another person picks it apart and starts an argument based on religion,politics,or race!!everytime.I agree that bickering back and forth is defeating the purpose as well as hurting our cause.So im done feeding the fire!Any and all POSITIVE comments are welcome.

Thanks for bringing the petition to our attention tokersmokeg.

the word needs to be spread but maybe part of it is no one wants to sign and end up on some list somewhere

i found a forum for petitions and someone else has mentioned the same thing!so i guess i put this in the wrong forum anyways!but i was the only one to respond to him which isnt suprising.i did not intend to start an argument but like anything else on the internet everyone is entitled to their beliefs.its like reading comments on youtube take five minutes and look how ignorant some of the comments are.someone says something,another person picks it apart and starts an argument based on religion,politics,or race!!everytime.I agree that bickering back and forth is defeating the purpose as well as hurting our cause.So im done feeding the fire!Any and all POSITIVE comments are welcome.

Its a foot step towards a greater future & my heart is with you :green_heart:

Even tho i'm not an american myself or even in such a MMJ state or country, i my self believe this to be part of a global mission which will spread to other other parts of the world.

You may wish to read this link - 420 Magazine - Mission Statement

chronic i thought of the same thing.ill go down for the cause once again!thanks for all the positive comments. i live in the deep south so we dont even have decrim here.there are still minimum mandatory sentences for growing...possesion.i live my life looking out the blinds!

Back
Top Bottom