Weed does not make you poop yourself

Budsgonewild

420 Member
Hey everyone i have been in a Major east coast city Fire Department for over 30 years . We work the hood and i mean the hood . Not one time have i ever pulled up on the seen for a patient that said i have to go to the hospital because they smoked to much weed it has never happened not ever . Our # 1 problem with substance abuse is Alcohol # 2 is Heroin . Yesterday we had 12 calls 2 substance abuse cases and guess what they were Alcohol cheap vodka and both shit them selves to no end . Nasty Nasty Nasty . Does anybody no anyone who shit their self from smoking weed . I don't . These political assholes better get right soon . I'm not being funny this is the gods honest truth .

Someone once said, after a life of drinking, "I can honestly say that everything bad that has ever happened to me was directly or indirectly caused by alcohol." I don't think you'll ever hear anyone say the same thing about weed. Weed may be "the shit" but it doesn't cause you to lose control of your bowels.

The worst thing about weed is what it does to young people---many smoke and then go to school and most do poorly as a result. What we should be teaching children is that you cannot learn while stoned so save your smoking till the weekend or better still don't smoke until you're 25.

I agree with you some what i smoked in school all threw high school i don't now because of my job . But i had plenty of friends in school who were A/B students and smoked i was no were near that i hated school weed had nothing to do with it . I have done OK in life hoping to retire soon . I have a friend of mine his child is in college has near a 4.0 average stays home studies and goes in the yard and smokes weed . I think it has a lot about the person . I never came in to my own till i got in to the service i was an A student why i do not know maybe it was the 2500 dollar bonus i was going to get kind of like the light at the end of the tunnel . And i smoked weed .

Yeah Buds, you're right that there are some who can do well while being a toker and going to school. It's the ones who are stoned while in school that lose out I think. I smoked hash every weekend through 4 years of university and graduated cum laude. I worked in education for more than 30 yrs and saw first hand what stoned in school does to kids---I certainly wouldn't recommend it to my kids.

Marijuana brings people together in good ways. I never got stoned and then got into arguments and fights like when drinking as a teen. Its much better than pharmaceuticals for pain, depression, and a wide range of ailments. Its because the big Pharm companies give so much to the politicians that keep things upside down for the sake of the almighty dollar

Back
Top Bottom