Legalize It Nationwide

This is exactly why America deserves what it gets. One would like to believe, this petition would garnish 100k signatures in a NY minute. It will not receive 100K in a month.

No shit. It got 500+ that first day then 200 total since then. Not horrible, but not nearly a good enough pace to accomplish the goal. These statewide groups can gather 250k in 6 months within a single state... with a half assed pseudo legalization petition.. but nationwide, we cant 100k in a month when you don't even have to leave your house to sign... I guess the only way to get people to sign a petition is to approach them on the street and put it in their faces.

Plus facebook as been dicking with my links so that a blank page opens when you click. This can't be helping the cause. I few people have been having trouble confirming their signatures too. I'm sure the white house hackers are doing what they can to make it harder on people, knowing damn well that most americans will give up before giving even the slightest bit of effort. If signing the petition was as easy as clicking "like" on a facebook post, we would have a chance.

Wow that is pretty sad that there are only just a little more than 1,200 signatures nationwide for this, hell guys there are more members than that on this site alone so what the hell is wrong with this picture? I'd think that every single person that visits this site should have come here and signed this by now! I'll bet if it would have been posted in the grow room or bud pics section of the site, every single member here would have signed it a long time ago!

I swear it's time to get people focused on the more important issues of activism and changing unjust laws and less focused on their own little world of just trying to grow a few plants.

The first thing everyone that comes to this site needs to do is come here and see if their is a new petition to sign and then go on to where ever it is they wanted to go here, their first priority should be helping to make changes that benefit everyone in the world before they worry about a little spider mite or nute problem! WTF? Come on guys! It ain't all about growing weed, it's about a much bigger picture than that! Don't we want the whole nation to have the right to grow legally or are we just satisfied with 4 states and DC only having that right? You damn well can believe I'm not satisfied with that!!!

There are good points made on this post. I've mentioned this petition to several people and they have no idea that it exists. To 420 Warrior's point, is there a way to make the link visible to folks as soon as they login to this website? As of 12/8/15, there is less than 1400 votes. That is absolutely NOT good enough.

There are good points made on this post. I've mentioned this petition to several people and they have no idea that it exists. To 420 Warrior's point, is there a way to make the link visible to folks as soon as they login to this website? As of 12/8/15, there is less than 1400 votes. That is absolutely NOT good enough.

Yea, I'm sure there's a way to post it right on top of the front page in big, fat, blaze orange, bold capital letters too, but it would have to be posted by an administrator who has access to the front page. It's really sad that important petitions like this are just hidden away in a dark corner, off to the side, out of sight and out of mind where no one even thinks about looking.

I get it, growing your own Cannabis is probably the most fun and rewarding hobby you'll ever have, it's even challenging at times which adds even more excitement to the mix. It's like being a kid that gets more and more excited the closer it gets to Christmas. But as an activist, I feel like the kids parents who have to just keep reminding the kids that they still have to do their school work and chores to do before Christmas gets here.

The thing is that people who come here shouldn't even have to be told where to find petitions like this, they should come here looking for things like this and looking for ways to get involved in changing laws. I have never understood why getting involved in changing laws is such a hard step for people to make, it should be a no brainer to want to help the cause as it's something we ALL want in the first place.

Growing your own Cannabis and doing a journal about it and helping others grow their own too is fine, it's fun and exciting and rewarding and everything in between and I totally get that, but would it kill people to take a few extra minuets out of their precious time to come here and type in their email address and click a button? Really?? Is that such a chore and too much to ask for??? It's not like it cost money to sign it either, if it cost money I'd get it more, hell I probably wouldn't even sign it because I simply don't have extra money myself, but that's not the case, it's just a matter of taking a couple of extra minutes out of your time, it shouldn't be like pulling teeth here! I'm sorry but it's just down right frustrating, especially for people like me, who lives in a ultra conservative state like Georgia and really needs all the help it can get!!!

PEOPLE, WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE HELP US, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING OUT TO DRY HERE, SHOW SOME COMPASSION AND HELP!!! I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH!!!

I can complete understand everyones frustration with issues like this, and I will be the 1st to say the I did not sign the petition before it was closed. I wish I could say it was because I had a terrible spider mite infiltration, or was pre-occupied with trying to find a job, busy with my brother taking care of his wife or any other thousands if not millions of reasons that are possible for missing this petition.
Truth is, I just ran across this thread today and only because I was in the "who is online" section and noticed 420Warrior was here. I agree that important petitions such as this one need to be brought to the forefront of everyones attention, but now is not the time to point fingers and assign blame. Now is the time to roll up our sleeves and find solutions to the problem.

How do we as a group, get more people active so our government will take us serious. That is what we need to figure out. Granted 420 has been a great tool to educate people and I pray they never stop, but perhaps if we approach the administration with positive suggestions on ways to help not only educate people but motivate them to speak out they may be receptive to some change.

I am sure everyone here at 420 would have signed had they been informed of the petition, or at least I would hope they all would. The real question or problem in this case is how do we inform them and others in a more efficient, quicker method. And not only members but non-members as well.

These are mere bumps in the road, which can be solved if only we focus on solving the problem and forget about pointing fingers. Everyone knows that this was going to be a tough battle, that the government was not going to roll over without a fight, it is times like now when we have to band together and show them we are united in this cause.

420 has some of the brightest people I have ever had the opportunity to get to know, I know if we just pull together and stay united for the greater cause we will be able to work through any obstacle.

It's all good brother, there are many other petitions to sign and no one is pointing fingers here. I agree we need to get the word out better than we currently do now with more efficiency and we'll find a way to do that somehow. Maybe signature links could help?

I've never even heard of Tennessee being brought up in the conversation of cannabis being legal. so if u live in Tennessee and use cannabis then u have to be like the rest of them and move out of Tennessee all together.

Does anyone know anything about or heard anything about the state of Tennessee and if they even considered anything about cannabis in Tennessee.

Wow that is pretty sad that there are only just a little more than 1,200 signatures nationwide for this, hell guys there are more members than that on this site alone so what the hell is wrong with this picture? I'd think that every single person that visits this site should have come here and signed this by now! I'll bet if it would have been posted in the grow room or bud pics section of the site, every single member here would have signed it a long time ago!

I swear it's time to get people focused on the more important issues of activism and changing unjust laws and less focused on their own little world of just trying to grow a few plants.

The first thing everyone that comes to this site needs to do is come here and see if their is a new petition to sign and then go on to where ever it is they wanted to go here, their first priority should be helping to make changes that benefit everyone in the world before they worry about a little spider mite or nute problem! WTF? Come on guys! It ain't all about growing weed, it's about a much bigger picture than that! Don't we want the whole nation to have the right to grow legally or are we just satisfied with 4 states and DC only having that right? You damn well can believe I'm not satisfied with that!!!
Mate you need to think inside the space between the ears. Its not i dont agree because i do. But to carry on like a crazy man coz not enough people are signing petitions and instead trying to grow good dope.
If i knew there was a petition page i would of been here ages ago. But its not untill we have started to explore the site that we even found a petit ion page.
Some people just think everyone needs y o be like them. Sorry but fuck.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It only got 700 some votes or signatures because it hasn't been advocated to the level it needs to be. It comes down to the freedom of what lifestyle we choose. To use cannabis is to use a natural supplement to counteract depression and anxiety. Sure, it's got some restrictions like the idiots who choose to drive high, but the product itself has a lot of incentives. If we all put our heads together (myself included), we could research and make a better argument for why nationwide legalization is beneficial.

It only got 700 some votes or signatures because it hasn't been advocated to the level it needs to be. It comes down to the freedom of what lifestyle we choose. To use cannabis is to use a natural supplement to counteract depression and anxiety. Sure, it's got some restrictions like the idiots who choose to drive high, but the product itself has a lot of incentives. If we all put our heads together (myself included), we could research and make a better argument for why nationwide legalization is beneficial.

Wishful thinking, I know. Some just can't be moved

Back
Top Bottom