Debate-Action-Growers-Petition to grow weed in space on Mars and elsewhere

spacef

Hello:
- I'd like to sign a petition to have people grow weed in space stations and on mars.
- Does such a petition exists ?
- Could someone take care of it because i'm in a country where this might be illegaL.

It is fun, but in fact, I am very serious about this idea, i think it can be good for communication purposes :) (take an extreme, and explain all that leads to that extreme and which is not extreme : you see what i mean?)

What do you think ? I don't think it is stupid, I thinkl it is what must be done to show the world that people don't even remotely considere it an abnormal thing, be it legal or not that's not the problem, it is the mind of some people who must be "desinfected" from prohibition propaganda.

Would you sign it ?

I think it would help international promotion of weed growing big time !

Thanks to share , and if someone woukld like to manage the ptition, let us know, we will all sign it I am sure.

PS: I am in favour of self production of marijuana personnally.

Thanks to participate in the thread, it can help.

SORRY if this is the wrong forum section: but I think this is an initiative that should be taken by growers internationally before anything else, i think.

People, please just reply that you support the idea, and I am sure it will happen (the petition).

Thanks for your support for a crazy idea that will help space travels (yeah, how do they think they can survive those long-no-return space travels without anything to smoke. Impossible.

Just reply that you support it and will sign it and I am sure someone in a country where this kind of petition does not bring you jail, will do it.

Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom