Time we put Obama's feet to the fire - I started a .gov petition

Belseth

Now is the time to pressure Obama on this issue. He's tried hard to ignore this issue for nearly 8 years so now we need to put his feet to the fire. If Hillary and the Democrats want our votes in November he needs to come out supporting legalization and Hillary needs to commit to supporting it! Obama has spent most of his presidency trying to make friends with conservatives while largely ignoring liberals. Even on gay marriage he waited until it was popular to support it. Most Americans support legalization so it's time he as a pot smoker supported liberal Americans! Countless lives have been ruined by the archaic laws on cannabis and tens of thousands of Americans now depend on it for treatment of many diseases including cancer.

Spread the word and send the link to as many friends as you can. Post on forums and demand a response! We need him to address this issue before he leaves office because I doubt the next President will!

Copy and paste the link below and add your signature.

Petition Link

The White House

Now is the time to pressure Obama on this issue. He's tried hard to ignore this issue for nearly 8 years so now we need to put his feet to the fire. If Hillary and the Democrats want our votes in November he needs to come out supporting legalization and Hillary needs to commit to supporting it! Obama has spent most of his presidency trying to make friends with conservatives while largely ignoring liberals. Even on gay marriage he waited until it was popular to support it. Most Americans support legalization so it's time he as a pot smoker supported liberal Americans! Countless lives have been ruined by the archaic laws on cannabis and tens of thousands of Americans now depend on it for treatment of many diseases including cancer.

Spread the word and send the link to as many friends as you can. Post on forums and demand a response! We need him to address this issue before he leaves office because I doubt the next President will!

Copy and paste the link below and add your signature.

Petition Link

The White House

Sent from my LG-H900 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom