Please sign the Petition

Guy Cavallero

I signed as well. We have been to SA twice. And we want to go back again . . .

Ian

Have.l no idea but if guy supports it you got my vote going to sign it .

Myrtle Clarke and Julian Stobbs are the “Dagga Couple”. Dagga is the street name for cannabis & they were working in SA when they were arrested at home by assault police for cannabis possession. They are battling through the High Courts of SA to overturn cannabis prohibition in South Africa.

Ian

Myrtle Clarke and Julian Stobbs are the "Dagga Couple". Dagga is the street name for cannabis & they were working in SA when they were arrested at home by assault police for cannabis possession. They are battling through the High Courts of SA to overturn cannabis prohibition in South Africa.

Ian

I agree it should be over turned it medicine . It's up to the parents to teach their kids .

Just like tobacco and booze in Ontario Canada here , they put that out no problem so they can mostly tax us they don't give a crap

It truly is sickening the way the world works how one person doesn't agree makes the rest of the world suffer . Sorry venting thanks I did vote .

I agree it should be over turned it medicine . It's up to the parents to teach their kids .

Just like tobacco and booze in Ontario Canada here , they put that out no problem so they can mostly tax us they don't give a crap

It truly is sickening the way the world works how one person doesn't agree makes the rest of the world suffer . Sorry venting thanks I did vote .
It's your passion King......for weed! Don't apologize!

Back
Top Bottom