New Purple pickup: Sweet Purple

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Here's a recent pickup from my MMJ Dispensary - looks similar to the Purple Kush I recently had, but this smells MUCH sweeter and tastes the same - a strong, sweet grape candy flavor. Enjoy the pics....:peace:
Purple71.jpg

Purple31.jpg

LOL jungle I was like WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

150 for a half is a rip but it's sure quality

$150 for a half oz is the going rate (or cheaper than) at dispensaries here. I've gotten bud cheaper, but medical grade with the ease of a dispensary is worth a bit more to me.

FWIW - no question about the quality - VERY frosty buds. And the taste matches the looks/smell - grape candy on the inhale and exhale with a serious hybrid buzz.

YMMV.

NO SHIT... where i live that goes for around 100 bucks a quarter if your lucky.. sometimes up to 130. and thats not even that fresh.. probably been through at least 5 diffferent people with it bein all dry and the trichs knocked off from handling and such... sucks to be me i guess

Hell, $150 sound pretty damn good to me!! I know people around here getting rid of oz's for $400-$420!!!!!!!!!!
If THAT was here I wouldn't be surprised if people paid $500!!

Come on out....we got our own share of problems/issues, but at least there's MMJ and high quality bud available to qualified patients :grinjoint:

Obviously I prefer far northern Cali, but YMMV.

:peace:

nummy nummy, very nice. what do they look like inside?

...its funny, I saw this thread, and I just ordered 5 of those Sweet Purple seeds.
They should be here soon.. Mua, Mua, Muahahahahahaha!!! I'm gonna try breeding it together to get some more seed, and breeding it with a Jack Herer I'm getting too. Ugh....my mind is drooling...............ggghhhhhhhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom