Lemon Skunk flower day 23

datrippp

002560.JPG

001513.JPG

Ok, heres a couple of lemon skunk pics at day 23 of flower. had a bit of N defficiency, should be good from here out, it was caught pretty quick. I think they look better than the first try at this stage.
Also, The L.S.D. is starting to open up, it goes a couple weeks longer, so its just starting to really open up the bud sites. Theyre looking great at this point. Ill try & get some pics of it to, Next time im at the site.
So far the switch to GH nutes is looking good. lol..

002560.JPG

001513.JPG

Ok, heres a couple of lemon skunk pics at day 23 of flower. had a bit of N defficiency, should be good from here out, it was caught pretty quick. I think they look better than the first try at this stage.
Also, The L.S.D. is starting to open up, it goes a couple weeks longer, so its just starting to really open up the bud sites. Theyre looking great at this point. Ill try & get some pics of it to, Next time im at the site.
So far the switch to GH nutes is looking good. lol..

Looking good indeed :tokin:

Im using DNA genetics lemon skunk feminized. Its possible we have different strains of lemon skunk. This is a great strain, My first try with it came out good, and this run looks much better. I got 1 seed as a freebie from attitude, when we ordered the L.S.D., & Red cherry berry from them, Both are barnys farm strains, and they sent 1 free lemon skunk, and 1 free rocklock. Unfortunately the rocklock didnt take, But hey it was free, and the 1 lemon skunk has already made up for all of it. lol. Gonna start a couple red cherry berry seeds for the next grow. The lemon has been great, and we just keep a mother of it, and take our clones from her. although I am gonna try taking some clones from the in flower plants, to try monster cropping.
Thanks for looking..

i am also growing the DNA lemon skunk and mine looks identical to yours im at day 38 flowering and the trichomes are unreal. Buds arent super dense but they smell lovely and have tons of sugar. We should be harvesting about the same time good luck with yours trippp

Hey tripp this is my first time posting so i dont know how to put pics up yet im gonna figure it out tnite and i will show you my lemon and we can compare.

well, Ill get a new pic up as soon as I can, Ive been having problems with the Temps getting down in the 58-62 range during lights out, I think its cost me some bud production. They havent really swelled up much more yet. Ill get a day 44 pic so we can compare, but I think yours are looking a bit bigger than Mine.. lol...

well, Ill get a new pic up as soon as I can, Ive been having problems with the Temps getting down in the 58-62 range during lights out, I think its cost me some bud production. They havent really swelled up much more yet. Ill get a day 44 pic so we can compare, but I think yours are looking a bit bigger than Mine.. lol...

Yah my lights out are always between 55 and 62 seems to boost the trichome production IMHO

004513.JPG

Ok, as you can see, Mine really havent changed. I dont know whats up, since the temps started getting low, they just stopped growing.
Heres the basic run down.
3 gallon pots in soil, GH nutes, GH Koolblooms, 600w HPS W/ Lumatek High par bulb.
Now its also been getting a bit hot durin lights on, It will get up to 92 at times, I try to catch it as fast as I can, But sometimes I dont get the temp balanced out, Until its been to hot or cold for most of the time schedule.
Its driving me nuts, Because I know it could be so much better.. Guess Ill just keep plugging away, and eventually Ill get er fingered out.. lol
Great looking girls though gator, Im jealous.. lol.. This is my 2nd lemon skunk grow, the first ones were just in 1 & 2 gallon pots, and I had a few problems then to. lol. But it came out great quality wise, Just light on the yield..

Hey trippp I just harvested mine today. Cant wait till it dries, gonna be some fine herb. Nice haul there my harvest looks very simular to yours, nice job man I will give you a dry weight as soon as i can

Hey im growing lemon skunk to you guys at day 39 flower...under 600 watts wats ur wattage and y my plants arent as bigm..plz respond...i hav video on youtube mikehamp316

well, the dont look at all frosty!!!
ya might as well toss it, ive a collection dept for such waste. its composted and incorperated in my garden.
if by chance you believe this ive beach front property in utah.
LOL! VERY NICE WORK!!!!!
love to see others succeed!
peace

Back
Top Bottom