DNA lemon skunk and Sensi big bud and 1 pic of my GH afghan kush bud plants 44 days

gator1

003535.JPG
001522.JPG
004511.JPG
006421.JPG
007421.JPG
My plants and some bud im tokin on

Re: DNA lemon skunk and SENSI big bud and 1 pic of my GH afghan kush bud plants 44 d

the first two pics are the lemon skunk the next two are big bud and finally the afghan kush

Re: DNA lemon skunk and SENSI big bud and 1 pic of my GH afghan kush bud plants 44 d

woW looks great deffiantley post a pic of the dried buds.
what wattage light are u using?

Im using 400 watt HID HPS

Big bud and lemon skunk day 49 flower

just harvested lemon skunk will post picks of dried buds soon

Re: DNA lemon skunk and Sensi big bud and 1 pic of my GH afghan kush bud plants 44 d

Lovin the DNA Lemon skunk and Big Bud i too am growing the Bid Bud by nuts and have in possesion 1 DNA Lemon Skunk seeds can't wait till Big Bud, Cheisel1 + Cheisel2 Big Budhaa and Cheese by greenhouse seed has finished so i can Pop the Lemon skunk, so is there much of a smell of lemon in it?
Lovely looking cured buds to bro:thumb:

Re: DNA lemon skunk and Sensi big bud and 1 pic of my GH afghan kush bud plants 44 d

Nice plants ... sweet buds

Back
Top Bottom