Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Here are the three, well two girls and one hermie, that I have going. I got screwed again by a stealth hermie putting out only one banana at a time. I really like the looks of this unknown so since it had already f*cked up the room I left it to see what happens. I have gone on banana watch though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on folks let's put some life in this room ... plant life!!! Let's see some posts!!!!

I Squat Girl (indica) this crazy plant is only about 10" tall and each branch looks like this

DSC_7375_isquat.jpg

This is the hermie (?) looks very sativa like

DSC_7359_Phy_herm.jpg

this is S2 Girl (two pics hash bud plant) she has just been moved to the back 40

DSC_7357_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7366_s2girl.jpg

Enjoy:peace:

re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

They are beautiful! Do they smell as good as they look?

Thank You ... S2 Girl is the stinker! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome...you must be so proud! I just found out my 2 are girls, so I showed them your pics and lovingly told them that they can grow big and strong like their cousins! Lol. Would you mind sharing some info? Are they indoor or outdoor? What soil/nutes are you using?

Awesome...you must be so proud! I just found out my 2 are girls, so I showed them your pics and lovingly told them that they can grow big and strong like their cousins! Lol. Would you mind sharing some info? Are they indoor or outdoor? What soil/nutes are you using?

I really like your tag name. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am proud of them as I did my best to kill them! These are indoor plants grown in Foxfarms ocean forest, using Foxfarm nutes and LED light. If you use Foxfarm go eazy ... ocean forest by itself has too much nitrogen for some strains so keep that in mind.

Good luck with your girls, I hope the pics inspire them to big and frosty!

Nice! did you take a clone from s girl?

Thanks WhiteHouse. Yes I took a few clones from S Girl. S2 Girl is almost done and the smallest clone I originally took is in 12/12 she is S2-2 girl. I have taken clones from S2 girls that will become S3's. I am trying to square her but S2 was spoiled by a hermie and the seedlings did not come along quickly enough so maybe S2-2 or an S3x will be pollinated by an offspring. I will keep the clones going for at least 1 more pollination from the 75% seed and I will be as close as I can get to "S Girl seed" 99%

DSC_5665_hb_clones.jpg

not as pretty as yours but here are afew of my pics
DSC015122.JPG
DSC014413.JPG
DSC015112.JPG

not as pretty as yours but here are afew of my pics [/img]

They are every bit as beautiful as my girls!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: and they totally qualify as “eye candy”!!

Thanks for the post

A few from today

Super Snowdawg starting to bloom

DSC_7712_ssd.jpg

next two are S2 Girl ... she is about done

DSC_7690_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7706_s2girl.jpg

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

9922.JPG
9862.JPG
9461.JPG
62110.JPG
10232.JPG
10081.JPG
101111.JPG
9792.JPG
9781.JPG
62710.JPG
5021.JPG
101310.JPG
04750.JPG
04651.JPG
04265.JPG
018236.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_016.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_010.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_008.JPG
NYC_DIESEL_007.JPG
26312.JPG
09815.JPG
09416.JPG
04264.JPG
03776.JPG
9821.JPG
9012.JPG
10561.JPG
10501.JPG
10431.JPG
101510.JPG
101110.JPG
03580.JPG
9021.JPG
10972.JPG
110210.JPG
04545.JPG
25213.JPG
22219.JPG
2086.JPG
21814.JPG
20712.JPG
20513.JPG
17912.JPG
17611.JPG
17211.JPG
03579.JPG
I AM GONNA HAVE TO POST SOME PICTURES OF JUST BUDS NEXT YEAR, WITH THE PROPER LIGHTING AND ALL. PROPS ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, I DO NOT USUALLY SMOKE INDOOR, BUT I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS SMOKING YOURS! I ALSO USE SOME FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST SOIL ALONG WITH HAPPY FROG, AND NUTRIENT BASE I ADD TO THE SOIL CALLED SUPER FERT. I ALSO FERTILIZE WITH FOX FARMS RODUCTS, AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS, SO I GET ALL THE BASES COVERED. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH FOX FARM BURNING ANYTHING THOUGH, MAYBE BECAUSE I GROW OUTSIDE? ANYWAYS GREAT PHOTOS, YOU TRULY ARE AN EXPERT IT IS APPARENT TO SEE BY THE QUALITY. I WONDER HOW MY HEIRLOOM KUSH WOULD DO INDOORS UNDER YOUR PROPER GUIDANCE? ANYWAYS GREAT PICTURES. I POSTED SOME OF MY PICS SO YOU GET AN UNINTERRUPTED VIEW BY HAVING TO GO FROM SITE TO SITE, I HOPE THIS DOES NOT OFFEND YOU. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.OOPS LOOKED LIKE I DOUBLED UP SOME OF THE PICTURES, SORRY!!!

That is eye candy for sure. Amazing

mar_29_009.JPG
beautiful,.. almost makes me ashamed to show this..:)
april_9th_001.JPG
love the growand I dig the rail road lantern in the back. and for what its worth thats looks like my basement! with out some bud gowing!.... sweet grow my bro!

sfw88

Woohoo! more eye candy, mighty frosty too!!!

Thanks for the post :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is I Squat Girl :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_7714_isquat.jpg

Whitehouse

Thanks for those mighty sweet looking pics. Those ambrosia buds look like hash bud plant buds but the structure of the plant is not the same, makes me look close every time!

Thanks for the eye candy

Back
Top Bottom