Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China - Ace Seeds limited edition

kelticBlue

Any and All advice surely welcome
I think my girl is getting ready. This is my second successful (female) indoor grow. So I don't have much experience but I think she will be ready in 2-4 weeks. It has been trained to be a small plant to fit in my small tent.

My Baby Girl Nansi. :Namaste:
IMG_76843.jpg

Cloudy to amber soon maybe
CIMG9112.jpg

some clear & cloudy ones
CIMG9113.jpg

lots of fun
CIMG9106.jpg

The bud shot, top cola
CIMG9116.jpg

more budz
CIMG9111.jpg

hi all,
a little non-scientific report.

the old report
It seems to be a fast hitter, not a creeper. It takes you straight to stoned. I would say about 3 to 5 hits needed. It isn't overpowering not a one hit weed, but hits straightaway. Definite munchies and dry mouth. A bit sleepy for the first hour.

After about the first hour the stoned fades into a nice introspective mellow buzz. Mind and body awake for about the next 2-3 hours at least.
It still smells a bit like hay and green groceries with a bit of sweet.
Taste is a bit spicy. It is like that spice in a holiday pie the you just cannot place.

The new report:

from my second hand perspective, I can report that it has gotten sweeter with age. The smoke is sweet smelling not skunky. Doesn't seem harsh at all. It smells a bit pinene and oily straight from the cure jar still. (And I dried it way toooo much)
. . . I dont smoke so I don't have a first hand impression. But. My missus loves it. It definitely settles into a mellow introspective buzz. She can smoke it first thing in the morning and/or all day long.

Back
Top Bottom