My 5th Grow Day 42 Flower Urban Poison

n00b2112

Hello, I havent posted on 420 for awhile. I am still new to growing. Fails happened but I have learned from them. This plant is a clone of the Urban Poison from last grow. The smoke from it's mom was very potent and tasty after a couple weeks in jars. I never would have believed that I could grow quality weed myself. Ended up with 5.6 oz and smoked it all. There was lots of trim that I used to make some BHO and it was amazing.

I have learned a lot from reading here and other forums. Everyone has different methods and ideas and Iv'e tried several things. I think I accidentally FIMed this when topping this girl and she has a shit ton of branches and juicy flowers on her. Ive had the best luck with hydro. I seem to always get bugs with soil and hate bugs.

Thanks for checking out my post.
durban_clone_day_42_2.jpg
durban_clone_day_42_1.jpg
durban_clone_day_42.jpg

How long did you vegetate this plant.

I took a cutting from the last grow i did and vegged her for 3 weeks before switching. I topped it twice and think that I accidentally FIMed it or something because it has more branches than it's mom. I don't think it would have happened if I intended it to.

Back
Top Bottom