My own Blueberry and Purple hybrids - 248 plants

KidGrow420

So here is some hybrids I've made and stabilized. The purples are to the left and the blueberry to the right. I used 17 1000watt HPS lights for 250 plants, but I plucked 2 during this grow. Hope you guy's enjoy some of the pictures. If you like them I have posted more in the "members area" and in the gallery sections. :)

megrow21.jpg

megrow.jpg

Hi KidGrow 420,

I've embedded your photos for you. Personally, I use the "My Photos" button at the bottom left side of the text input window to embed photos in my posts. I hope that helps.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

There is also a tutorial video - Uploading Photos: A Video Guide

Both tutorials show several methods for embedded photos into your posts. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

This room (along with a few others & the room I built for the Crop king's grow) is completely ran off gas generators. So in a room my size, with the amount of lights I use, at the cost of electricity where I live, I save around $3,000-$2,000 a month on the electric bill. I spend only $2,000-$3,000 a month on gas. So I save almost 3G's on my good months.. (Typically this room would cost around $5,000-$5,500/month to run off electricity in a normal home)

PSS: After 15 years doing anything, you kind of get to work all of the "kinks" out ;) :Namaste:

I recently got some seed from Vancouver seed which was to be BlueBerry Cough. One plant is squat with deepgreen leaves and the other is a bit taller with narrower leaves and very purple stems. do you think they are both Blue Berry?

I recently got some seed from Vancouver seed which was to be BlueBerry Cough. One plant is squat with deepgreen leaves and the other is a bit taller with narrower leaves and very purple stems. do you think they are both Blue Berry?

Well it's hard to understand what your saying.. But that being said. No. "Deep green" leaves is generally nitrogen toxicity. Narrow leaves is a sign that more of the "sativa" genetic background. Therefor implying if the leaves look dramatically different in size (thin to thick) then they are probably not the same strain/plant.... Blue and purple stems are typical in younger growth and some plants even grow purple and bluish stems throughout their lifecycle. Aka. Genetics.( in some cases tho it can be a problem or a disease .. So you need to know the genetics). But, it has no relation, or can't tell you just because it's purple or blue that it's a "blueberry" strain. Doesn't work like that. It can help in certain strains point you in the right direction, if you know the genetics well enough. But over all, it;s nearly impossible to tell. You have explained (VERY roughly) two different plants. One sounds sativa'ish and one sounds more indica'ish.. Post some pictures and let me take a better look at them and go from there. ;)

Well it's hard to understand what your saying.. But that being said. No. "Deep green" leaves is generally nitrogen toxicity. Narrow leaves is a sign that more of the "sativa" genetic background. Therefor implying if the leaves look dramatically different in size (thin to thick) then they are probably not the same strain/plant.... Blue and purple stems are typical in younger growth and some plants even grow purple and bluish stems throughout their lifecycle. Aka. Genetics.( in some cases tho it can be a problem or a disease .. So you need to know the genetics). But, it has no relation, or can't tell you just because it's purple or blue that it's a "blueberry" strain. Doesn't work like that. It can help in certain strains point you in the right direction, if you know the genetics well enough. But over all, it;s nearly impossible to tell. You have explained (VERY roughly) two different plants. One sounds sativa'ish and one sounds more indica'ish.. Post some pictures and let me take a better look at them and go from there. ;)

Hey KG iv been reading all your threads and loving it and learning so much. Do you have any current journals or any other forums you belong to and post in?

Back
Top Bottom