KC Brains - Cristal Limit - 3 Phenos - Growth/Bloom Description & Pictures

Shaggn

I want to share my personal detailed experience with KC Brains - Cristal Limit. I will start off with warning that

the batch I received gave me 3/10 females and the rest males. Could have just been bad luck for me, or not. I

will follow that statement, it was worth it as the cost of the beans was relatively cheap.

I'm going to start of with Pheno 3 - Pink Pistils

Beautiful plant all around. No matter how much abuse, and I wasn't all that nice. She did not spit any nanners at

all. In fact, none of the phenos I had spit any nanners. She grows average++ in veg (was grown in Pro-mix BX,

at the time). Blooms into a nice Christmas tree with massive top colas. The pictures don't show well on how big

the tops are (average thigh size). I could not get the Pink Pistils when grown indoors and did a ton of research

and still came up short. There were reference's to possible causes, but nothing was confirmed. Potency was

lacking slightly in this pheno. Could have been my mistake, or lack of experience at the time. That being said it

gave a nice uplifting thought provoking buzz. She was very fruity tasting and smelled like sticking your head in a box of fruit

loops. The flowers weren't tight and dense but weren't as airy as pheno 5. I plan on purchasing a couple packs again in the near

future to check into them a little further. Feel free to share your experiences with this strain or tag along for future

updates. Peace!!

100_16185.JPG

100_03586.JPG

100_03577.JPG

100_03567.JPG

100_17784.JPG

100_18245.JPG

100_18301.JPG

100_18284.JPG

100_19173.JPG

100_20063.JPG

100_20084.JPG

100_20054.JPG

100_20592.JPG

100_20603.JPG

100_20623.JPG

100_20633.JPG

Will follow up with Phenos #1 and #5.

Peace and Enjoy!!

re: KC Brains - Cristal Limit - 3 Phenos - Growth/Bloom Description & Pictures

Hi Shaggn,

I've embedded your photos for you. Personally, I use the "My Photos" button at the bottom left side of the text input window to embed photos in my posts. I hope that helps.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

re: KC Brains - Cristal Limit - 3 Phenos - Growth/Bloom Description & Pictures

Thank you very much Colorado High. I will get it right eventually, I promise... Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom