Auto Blueberry from Speed Seeds - First ever grow!

TheGanjaMan94

Heres my Auto Blueberry at 57 days old first one is nearly finished and the other has a couple weeks left i would imagine only got a full picture of one of the plants i will update with a full pic of the other ASAP

IMG_052425.JPG
IMG_052229.JPG
IMG_028540.JPG
IMG_052831.JPG

Picknmix seeds bro. £2.50 seed 100% germination on both seeds I popped. This one was very Indica dominant just chopped it today actually and hoping for around 2oz dry but leaving to dry for a week. The other I have is very stativa dominan, when the 2 were together you wouldn't think they were the same strain apart from the blue hint coming through the bud. I don't have any journals as I wasn't expecting these to grow but was simple enough. Will be doing journals in the future going to be trying cream caramel and a couple ultimate seeds.

DSC_5534.JPG
Sorry to but in but ur plant looks amazing I'm growing cheeseberry wich is blueberry x exodus cheese I'm 5 weeks into veg at the moment and I hope she turns out like urs

Nice looking plant you have there. It must be liking what you're doing! ;) I am only going to grow autoflowers as I can get the same yield off each plant in half the time. I may stick a photoperiod in to see how it goes. Good luck with your girl hope she creates some beautiful flowers for you! What setup do you have currently on your girl if you don't mind me asking?

Happy growing! ;)

Nice looking plant you have there. It must be liking what you're doing! ;) I am only going to grow autoflowers as I can get the same yield off each plant in half the time. I may stick a photoperiod in to see how it goes. Good luck with your girl hope she creates some beautiful flowers for you! What setup do you have currently on your girl if you don't mind me asking?

Happy growing! ;)
That's good but one can get a veg and flower tent and a harvest every 2 months also. And photos are more potent imo so autos arnt always all that imo. Personally I'd only grow autos outdoors.

How can u get the same yield from an auto that you would from a Photo?

I find that hard to believe unless you use bigger pots for the auto than the photo and you don't veg the photo.

PEACE

She's in a 1x1x1.5m bloom tent with 6 inch ducting, 6inch inline extractor fan, 125w clf and 2 9inch fans, 22 litre pop with multitotal soil, 24/7 light schedule, feeding her every other day 1/2 litre to 1ml of a+b, 1ml take root and 1ml of multitotal all from dutch pro, she's just gone into flower so will keep you updated, she's 16inches at the moment, I forgot to say this is not a auto flower

Back
Top Bottom