Crimea Blue Outdoor/Indoor - 160W CFL - Soil

grasbauer

So we started this Crimea Blue (Blueberry variant by Barney's Farm, Indica dominant) on the balcony in early June, but underestimated the effect of stray light and the long days in summer here in North Europe, delaying flowering.
By early November, it was clear this plant would not produce more than a few tiny buds and would likely be eaten up by mold or mites, so into the tent it went, with 2x80 PL-L (T5) CFLs. In the first pic, it has just been placed in the tent, 1 week between each photo. Organic fertilizer: Biobizz Grow & Bloom. 9l pots. Topped once, late in bloom.
In the end, I harvested 50 grams (~2 oz) of weed (dry). It's quite potent, but the effect is too much on the "stoned" side for my taste.
It was originally 60g, but I had to throw about 10 grams away, as the largest bud, mid left side in the 3rd pic, had a finger thick layer of mold on it already the first day after harvest. I think it must have been rotting before - couldn't have been built up in just one night, could it? Anyway, I will not try to dry weed again without air circulation.

There were some spider mites, but they stayed away from the buds, and I could delay their advance until harvest by removing infested leaves.

Conclusion: First and last attempt on growing a normal photoperiodic strain outdoors at this latitude, beyond 50°.

Week 1-2
crimea_blue_15-22_10.jpg

Week 1-7
crimea_blue_15_10-26_11.jpg

Harvest
cb_harvest1.jpg
cb_harvest2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom