First time grow!

Altaran420

420 Member
First time grow,using crop king northern lights. They look good to me, but they look healthy to everyone else?
NL_Plant_2_12-24-15.jpg
NL_Plant_1_12-21-15.jpg

Well...for some reason....seeing so many plants online, I really thought they would grow more upwards! But instead....my are somewhat shorter, and broad as hell.... Im not complaining, as this is my first time grow, I am the kinda of guy that learns from his mistakes. But these girls looks good to me...!!! And growing like crazy! I had to move them around a little bit, so now it's hard to get individual pictures, so here's my entire tent, with a sea of greeen that almost goes from corner to corner, with three little auto's.

1-1-16_All_3_Plants.jpg

They look great. Im on my first grow as well. 2 early vixen and 1 dark angel and mine grew quite stretchy but doing great week 4 of flower. Nezt grow i am aiming for that short bushy look:) awesome job tho brother... Are u as addicted to this as i am? Lol

I have been busy with work lately, so I don't know the dates to be exact...but I think they went in the dirt on the second of December...about the second week of flowering now. They are in foxfarm ocean forest soil, with small 2.5 gallon pots. I have run them on a 18/6 light cycle since the went root down.... Tonight after realizing that my tent was way too small for 3 plants, I let one go to a fellow aficionado . So just now have 2 plants. I will post updated pics tomorrow, i hope..

I have been busy with work lately, so I don't know the dates to be exact...but I thinnk they went in the dirt on the second of december...about the second week of flowering now. They are in foxfarm ocean forest soil, with small 2.5 gallon pots. I have run them on a 18/6 light cycle since the went root down.... Tonight after realizing that might tent was way too small for 3 plants, I let one go to a fellow aficionado . So just now have 2 plants. I will post updated pics tommorow, i hope..
Looks good for a short veg! Good move on the sacrifice, your two best plants will thrive now.

Here is a picture of the two girls today. Seem like they have so much more room now.

1-5-15_Both_Plants.jpg

And here is a nice closup of an early bud on the Northern Lights.

NL_Early_Bud_1-5-16.jpg

And here are my girls today.....

1-10-15_Both_Plants.jpg

And this the Northern Lights that I passed on to a fellow gardner...Living wonderfully, in it's new home. Using the exact same lightsetup.....

NL_Plant_1_01-09-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom