Exodus Cheese & White Rhino Clones - Sort of a SOG

gr865

The clones have the cabinet to themselves now!
I removed the parents to these ladies, harvested the Exodus Cheese last Sunday an it's curing now. I've had the White Rhino in the dark since yesterday and will chop it this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
I started this clone grow with 26 plants and thoughts of a 24 clone SOG with two mothers All of the clones started great, all rooted nicely and were growing well until I transplanted them into the one gallon Folger can coco Hempys. Not sure what caused the problem, I thinking that I damaged the roots at transplant by trying to press them further down into the pots. I normally do this at transplant to eliminate any air pockets below the plugs, with no issues. They were started in RootRiot plugs and had a very good roots at transplant.
20151208_131941.jpg

Anyway I ended up with 12 plants + a mother of each strain for the grow. White Rhino on the left, Exodus Cheese on the right.

20160116_190326.jpg

Any comments or suggestions are welcome! Grow info on request, not sure if I have anything on this grow posted here.

GR

re: Exodus Cheese & White Rhino Clones - Sort of a SOG

I have room in the cabinet to spread the plants some but do not know if I should keep them close together or spread them! I can spread them more but not a lot.
What do you guys think, this is my first attempt at this type of grow.
20160117_112856_1_.jpg

re: Exodus Cheese & White Rhino Clones - Sort of a SOG

I have room in the cabinet to spread the plants some but do not know if I should keep them close together or spread them!
What do you guys think, this is my first attempt at this type of grow.
20160117_112856_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom