Time for harvest?

cheesemang

Hey fellow growers, I am just about finishing off my first indoor closet grow & would love some feedback from those growing veterans or basically anyone willing to comment haha.

Both strains had claimed to carry hermie genetics, non of which was an issue.

(Image1-JetFuel)

(Image2-Skunk#1) **below average size buds by week7-1/2?? (Image3)

Common LST and supercropping methods used.

Transferred from 220watts of CFL into 400w hps for flower (3daylightadjustmentperiod)

Stupidly transplanted into 3gal pots (To Finish in!) prior to flower suggested by the local hydro guy.

Solid 3ft tall plants some a few inches taller than others.

Used some really basic fertilizer brand called Sea Grow, had all three "All purpose","Flower&Bloom", "Hawaiian Bud" all of which seemed to work fairly well

Lemme know whatcha guys think, and if any fruit is ready for a pick'n haha
DSCN96002.JPG
DSCN96061.JPG

DSCN96112.JPG

Re: Time for Harvest !?

I think it is looking really nice. A for the Skunk being below average size, that I am not sure of, looks like there is quite a bit of stretch between bud sites. Possibly lowering your lights may have helped that, but it may be genetic as well. Upsizing your pot for flower was probably not stupid, the bigger the root the bigger the fruit. 3 gallon almost seems small to me, but I grow big plants in 5 gallon pots. As for being ready for picking, check your trichs but it looks damn close.

Thanks guys I'll give it a few more weeks or so and see how they finish out. As for the 3 gal, I was planning on going 5gal or larger but was instructed that it was "unnecessary". Haha a mistake that definitely will not occur again xD. Luckly iv got one more3weeks into flower that I "saved" by transplanting into a 20gal haha (5days before flower) to truly decifer if its a genetic based issue.

Hahaha alrighty all, I went ahead and harvested the skunk#1 at 8 1/2 weeks, probably could've gone another week or so but the 20Gal monster crop experiment required a bit more light then it was gettin haha. So here we go, First Image1 is the Skunk#1 after a 36hr dark period & Image2,3 after its was trimmed and hanging. lmk whatcha think

After its 36hr darkness⤵
DSCN96751.JPG

All trimmed up, left a little bit of sugarleaf on it, but tried keepin it clean ⤵
DSCN96772.JPG
DSCN96782.JPG

Back
Top Bottom