Outdoor Autos

After a successful backyard grow of regular photos, I have 4 new auto sprouts going. 2 Dinafem Bubba Kush, 1 Think Different and 1 AutoXtreme. The Bubba sprouted on 2/6 and the other 2 sprouted on 2/1.
I used fox farms ocean soil.
DSC0013020.JPG
DSC0012918.JPG

Hello ,
Here are a couple pics from today. Think different and Star ryder are 28 days from sprout and the two Bubba k's are 22 days. Oh, I forgot to mention in 1st post that 1 AutoExtreme did not sprout with initial starts.

I fim'd both the sr and td at two weeks and just fim'd one of the bk's yesterday. Will not fim the other Bubba.
These are my first autos, I hear they don't like to be messed with? How do these look for age, being outdoors..?

I have duplicates of all. Will probably start at 7 or 8 weeks. Figure I'll be able to see what works this way.

I'm anxious to start some outdoor photos this summer, need to wait until July so they don't get too big. Any suggestions for Outdoor feminized photos?

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
DSC0013214.JPG
DSC0013318.JPG

Here are a few pics of my autos. The Star Ryder looks like it will be a huge single cola. I started four more autos, only two sprouted (4.12). I'm not having the best results with the autos. Looking forward to some photos this summer. Will start them in July rather than august this year.
I included a photo of some flowers from last summers grow. Just checking for mold.

Happy St. Patty Day!
DSC0014014.JPG
DSC0013811.JPG
DSC0013516.JPG

How did your amnesia and purple babies turn out? They had the most amazing smell!

I might be back next year in 2017 bruddah

Back
Top Bottom