Girl Scout Cookies

cannilingus

P3082383.JPG
P3082379.JPG

i will be harvesting this gal, probably tomorrow. im not sure how long the cycle is on this one. never had one before. but, im glad i have five four healthy clones of this, all near a ft tall, in veg now! will post pics, when i can.

i think the "frost" is more of a genetics thing, than a grower thing. i mean, most of my strains, all seem to have great red hair, but not so much frost. this one is different. under a loupe, of course they all have trichs. but, i just seem to grow ones that are not like this. i may not even keep this. we shall see. she was preety decrepid, when i got her, all shriviled up, and bent over, in a solo cup. lol. her clones, are big now, and much, much healthier. we shall see, very soon! as she sits, i dont think ill get more than an oz off her. someone smoked a bowl ounve with me, calling it, g.s.c. and it tasted like shitty tobacco. shitty, un flushed tobacco.....got my fingers crossed.

well, i harvested her today. sure smells unique. very sticky, very skunky. cant wait, for her clones to bud out. have had one in flower, for a week now.
P3162413.JPG
P3162414.JPG
P3162417.JPG
P3162416.JPG
P3162418.JPG

Very nice :)
I would like to know if you know from which breeder it comes, if it is a regular, or feminized, or auto. My auto from FB are not doing fine at all, they are very sensitive to everything (water, light, nuts... ) and I already lost two over 3 , before the 10th day :) (they were white seeds, ie may be too young and not potent enough). Very disapointing . Your picture makes me think i should keep the last survivor, eventhough i was thinking of removing it and replacing it by something else that should grow better.
Thanks in advance.

i just has some GSC from my dispensary is was horrible the smell,taste and soooooo dry :cough:yours on the other hand looks good wish i had that instead

i looked it up this morning, but i forgot, the breeder. go one of the sites, and type it in. mine, i was gifted, it grows slower, than many of the others i have. i may not keep it long. if they dont produce, they dont last. must be the capitalist, in me. lol.

i remember having a bowl of supposed gsc, smoked with me., it tasted like crappy tobacco, and, was indeed dry, and harsh. we shall see.

One of my friends has grown GSCExtreme... but this, my friend, look way more extreme.. I just love that diamondwhite snow on it. Beautiful, just beautiful :love::clap::love:

-Aleksi

my lord that looks tantalizing

I traded for some GSC recently that does look incredibly frosty. The smell is nothing like you guys are describing tho. This GSC has a super dank sativa tangy cheese smell. One of the strongest flavors I've vaped. I also traded for some Purple Cookie which was GSC x GDP. Purple cookie was even more frosty and medicinal smelling... I had to take pics and still haven't smoked it.

2016-03-28_13_09_45.jpg
S20160328_0004.jpg

well, i smoked it. its different, thats for sure. not as potent as my god bud. but, what is? i have three left. one in bloom. two in veg. wont waste them. great bag appeal. if they smoked as nice as they look, that would be a dream. as it is, the rest of my crew, are all better. and some of these, have little crystals.

i have only the one plant, so far, i harvested. weight is relative. depending on how big of pot you use, and the rootmass. my pot, was a four gallon. about 35 grams. by comparison, my gods give around 70 grams. about 84, in a five gallon smart pot. i am planning on trying some regular 7 gallon pots. i have been told this will go up to around 112 grams. the plan, is instead of having six 4 gallon pots under my light, i will change to four seven gallons. or, i may try my one 35 gallon, by itself. outdoors, its the same. the larger the root area you prepare for it, the larger it will get. last year, a four ft area, produced a thc bomb, 9 ft tall, by 8 ft thick. and, about 675 grams....i may just give the last gsc, to a freind, to put outside.

Back
Top Bottom