Bloody Skunk harvest day photos

MrRudeSnowman

Hi,

Did a partial harvest of my bloody skunk today. Looks and smells so good. Effortless grow.

IMG_132730.jpg

IMG_132038.jpg

IMG_131422.jpg

IMG_131039.jpg

Nice ! Can I ask you which container size did you use and under what kind of light ?
I hesistated a lot planting one yesterday,after user comments on various websites saying that the taste was great but the yield was minimal in 11L containers.
Thanks in advance.It looks beautiful anyway :)

hi,

i used 22l bucket for this grow. lighting was two cheap MarsHydro LED lamps - 150w and 300W. Lights where shared between three plants . i did have some PH problems in the beginning so it was nice to see plant grow up to be ~1,6M tall. distance between nodes was quite long too.

i used my own mix of potting soil, peat moss, guano and soil bacteria mix. plan was to grow without nutes but after PH troubles plant needed some help. i ended up using NPK fertilizer 4 times and also i added some calcimag and guano tee. first month was 24/0 and the rest was 20/4, total time of 87 days. that's it.

I have grown bigger plants in 11L container so don't get hang up on that... a lot of other components are in play here.

best of luck man.

Thanks a lot for your reply :)
I think I will try it whenever I can :)

hi,

i used 22l bucket for this grow. lighting was two cheap MarsHydro LED lamps - 150w and 300W. Lights where shared between three plants . i did have some PH problems in the beginning so it was nice to see plant grow up to be ~1,6M tall. distance between nodes was quite long too.

i used my own mix of potting soil, peat moss, guano and soil bacteria mix. plan was to grow without nutes but after PH troubles plant needed some help. i ended up using NPK fertilizer 4 times and also i added some calcimag and guano tee. first month was 24/0 and the rest was 20/4, total time of 87 days. that's it.

I have grown bigger plants in 11L container so don't get hang up on that... a lot of other components are in play here.

best of luck man.

It took three separate harvests in the end. I say this could break my indoor auto record and hit 150gr/5oz yield.

Just smoked the first joint from the first harvest in early test mode. Very promising :D

Since this is a low-budget grow i think we have a success here.

Amazing smoke. Very different. I say 40% high and 60% stoned. Nice funky high followed by light, peaceful stone. Zero anxiety and no backlash in the morning - first weed to ever make me still feel happy in the morning. Loving it.

I was little out there saying it will yield 150Gr, it's closer to 120 now but final results are not yet in so we shall see.

105gr/3,7oz is the final yield. A bit less that i hoped but this was a budget grow and it really makes little difference to me since i use it myself. I post some budshots later this week.

Very nice, I'm doing my very first grow and with auto's. Since this is just for personal use I will be happy with zip or at least close with my 2 plants. Awesome pics, take care.

after completing this grow i can say that autos like to be started under CFL/FL at 24/0 for first month and then moved to leds at 20/4. All the plants i did this to grew longer & bigger with better yields. Keep in mind that initial grow will be slower this way. Just my two bits.

Should I go and get my holy water? Since that looks like something that could possess you and make you do things you really don't know if you regret them or not... Just, wow. :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom