Some progress pics on my 1st grow with 1 plant

Your plants look fantastic! :bravo:

Don't be worried about the leaves turning yellow, in fact, this is actually a normal occurrence and ideally the plants leaves should turn yellow. This is analogous, for them, to the seasonal change when they (in nature) flower in the fall.

Turning yellow in late flower also means that the plant is using up all excess nutrients, which is good. Too much nitrogen and thus chlorophyll present at harvest can lend an unwanted grassy flavor, but this is a bit of a nit-picky observation.

:goodjob:

Ps what strain is this

I really wish I knew the exact strain.

My friend picked up an OZ and found a seed it in and gave it to me. It turned out to be a female! Lucky me. It's OG something though...I'll try and find out.

Grown under 1 Mars Hydro 144x5 LED light. Did a little LST training. I think I'm on the 6th week.

So if I'm going on week 7, judging from the pics...How much longer would you guys keep her up before chopping?

thanks!

So if I'm going on week 7, judging from the pics...How much longer would you guys keep her up before chopping?

thanks!

Breeders say anywhere from 55 to 65 days.

Do you have a magnifying glass, if you do look at the trichs.

Good looking first grow, your a pro. :thumb:

GR

Breeders say anywhere from 55 to 65 days.

Do you have a magnifying glass, if you do look at the trichs.

Good looking first grow, your a pro. :thumb:

GR

Thanks buddy! :Namaste: It's a fun hobby for sure. Before this I had a couple saltwater coral reef tanks and so it's a lot like that. PH in the water has to be perfect, including the salt levels, light, nutes, etc etc. It's all the same so I caught on quick lol.

I'm looking for a bigger place soon, I definitely want to expand. :thumb: :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom