You've heard of Creme de la Creme - What About Crap de la Crap?

TropicGrow

Hi All

I'm sure we've all read and viewed the posts within the 420Magazine forums "Creme de la Creme" which can be found here: "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

No one can question the amazing beauty of those crops, the blood sweat and tears it takes to achieve that status, the artistic vision involved is just magical.

But lets face it, no one was born a professional. We have to earn those stripes. And in this post I would like to invite all those willing to post pictures of the Crap de la Crap. Why not make our learning experiences available to the community . Let us not discourage the new guys by showing them what we can do now, we should show them the steps we have taken to be able to get to this status.

Im talking ugly nugs, grow disasters, broken grow lights, Hermies, Bugs & Mold, flooding, Don't be embarrassed if you have gone through this its also worth knowing how it could be avoided. Lets make this a fun group.

Much Love:420:

IMG_71196.jpg

The story behind this photo is that it actually isnt anything I've grown but rather the motivation that has got me to grow. This is the only buds that is available for purchase where I live. Okay at 10 dollars an ounce, but still.. this is garbage!

I don't have a picture,,but words will do
We killed 7 babies in one go!!! Must be a record of stupidity!!!

Not even close, I let three full jars of fresh Purple Kush (about 2oz) get eaten by mold, genius huh?:welcome:

Sorry, no pics.

Keith

]
The story behind this photo is that it actually isnt anything I've grown but rather the motivation that has got me to grow. This is the only buds that is available for purchase where I live. Okay at 10 dollars an ounce, but still.. this is garbage!

I could make decent hash from that "crap" at 10 bucks an ounce!

My problem is I never do take much pictures of the plants I've royally screwed over lol. I guarantee you I will screw one somewhere along the line. Ive had the problem list run from a-z in my case. From root rot, to spider mites, algae, severe defoliating causing my plant to overstress, hermies, you name it.. Ill try search through some old libraries, but ill be sure to be more aware of photographing my mistakes as well as my successes. Cheers and more power to us

:laugh: I love this lol "Creme de la Crap". But I have some to share. I had a random genetic plant a few weeks into flower decide to Hermie due to my hickups. Well I took the opportunity to practice curing and harvested her early. Well It tastes..... odd... And it gives the slightest high. Needless to say I keep it around due to it being my first ever solo grow....but I do not smoke it lol here's some photos of the "bud' and one of the failed plant.

IMG_20220127_125949851.jpg

IMG_20220127_125837082.jpg

IMG_20220127_125831896.jpg

IMG_20211123_183758568.jpg

IMG_20211124_151222223.jpg

This was the top cola and biggest bud from my first grow: critical purple. Thankfully I have become a much better grower since then. Lol
20190117_202019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom