First Gold Leaf Grow

snrdscnt

Here's a Gold Leaf plant just getting started. Leaves sure are different than the sativa I'm used to seeing.
GOLD_LEAF.JPG

Wow that is a real dense looking plant!

Was it a clone or from seed?
It's from seed.
Right now it is just going nuts. Each day when I look at it, I am amazed at how much bulkier the buds are.
Figure about 2 weeks to go. I am so anxious I can't hardly stand it.
I have 2 more germinating right now for my next grow.

Wow! Very nice.
Very beautiful! Did you do any plant training, is it auto or photo? And soil or hydro? Sorry to ask so much just jumped in and saw that beautiful lady. Lots of trichs that will get nice and cloudy/amber. And alot of resin and not to much leaf so trim shouldn't be a horrible task. We all know that the only part i hate when i sit there for 17 hours trimming and back hurting legs numb

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very beautiful! Did you do any plant training, is it auto or photo? And soil or hydro? Sorry to ask so much just jumped in and saw that beautiful lady. Lots of trichs that will get nice and cloudy/amber. And alot of resin and not to much leaf so trim shouldn't be a horrible task. We all know that the only part i hate when i sit there for 17 hours trimming and back hurting legs numb

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have a trellis net to help "organize" flowers.
It's a feminized strain. Started 24 on first couple weeks. Then went to 18/6 for veg phase. Went to 12/12 for flowers.
It's in soil. Actually MG for reasons I won't go into.
Using a KIND 450W LED.
I have a couple more of these Gold Leafs just germinated for my next grow, which is going to be hydro. It will also have Amnesia Haze and a couple "unknowns" from Crop King.

I have a gold leaf bean from Canuck seeds. It was a bonus bean from true north. I haven't dropped it yet but plan to soon. I am flower mother's currently and flowers some clones. So just making room then dropping some critical Kush and vanilla Kush and gold leaf.

Your gold leaf looks amazing, if you can and have time get a close up of her please because I am starting her soon and I would love to see your results. I am gonna do her in hydro and under 1000 watt HPS super-lux bulb with og nanolux dimmable ballast..Inline fans carbon filter, how bad is her odor and strong??

I pinched the center once when small & used the trellis net to get light to the center.
Here's a couple more pics. It is sticky sweet. I have 2 carbon filters running and can't smell it til I open the doors.
IMG_083935.JPG
IMG_084139.JPG

Back
Top Bottom