SilverHaze #9 harvest day galore

MrRudeSnowman

This stuff flowers way too long, but the smell & taste and effect is superior to any other sativa i have tried in my life.

Gaze upon those six big colas that emerged after topping. Final harvest is not that big tho, but i had some mistakes along the way. Anyways, this not the stuff for commercial growing and i do it just for me.

File_0016.jpeg

Dude, nice.
MrRudeSnowman, can you DM me, because man vajag palīdzību ar zemi ;) ? I just registered here and it turns out that I can't DM anyone yet.

I still can't reply in DMs.
Anyway,it's just that in one of you older posts where you asked for help about soil choice. This one - Soil properties - is this good for cannabis?
I noticed in your picture that one of the soil's description was in LV, that's why I assumed that you speak LV and that you can suggest which soil mix originally thought for average plans in LV stores would be more suitable for cannabis growing.
Sorry to bother you, then never mind.

I still can't reply in DMs.
Anyway,it's just that in one of you older posts where you asked for help about soil choice. This one - Soil properties - is this good for cannabis?
I noticed in your picture that one of the soil's description was in LV, that's why I assumed that you speak LV and that you can suggest which soil mix originally thought for average plans in LV stores would be more suitable for cannabis growing.
Sorry to bother you, then never mind.

sorry brah, it's just an import.

but i suggest you get an organic tomato/paprika soil + try to figure out what water source you use. most tap water is no good, have it tested.

Sativas are great because most of what you encounter is indica. Problem people don't talk about much; stretch, lengthy flower time and to tell you the truth extremely deceiving and that every time
Unless you're used to knowing how much you're getting; the first time you do a sativas you're like "at least it's paying off" looking strictly at the size of them. I mean just look at yours; huge right I mean almost impossible to reproduce in term of size. But it's so fluffy that when it dries; you're left with a huge piece that's about 6g weight and wonder where it went wrong. Nothing went wrong to tell you the truth; genetics just won't allow that big bud to be packed. 60-40 ind. or 50-50 will get you closer feeling/weight of what you're looking for.

Sativas are great because most of what you encounter is indica. Problem people don't talk about much; stretch, lengthy flower time and to tell you the truth extremely deceiving and that every time
Unless you're used to knowing how much you're getting; the first time you do a sativas you're like "at least it's paying off" looking strictly at the size of them. I mean just look at yours; huge right I mean almost impossible to reproduce in term of size. But it's so fluffy that when it dries; you're left with a huge piece that's about 6g weight and wonder where it went wrong. Nothing went wrong to tell you the truth; genetics just won't allow that big bud to be packed. 60-40 ind. or 50-50 will get you closer feeling/weight of what you're looking for.

Well i just had that seed and wanted to try out a "clean" sativa so that's about it. It was flowering it felt like for ever. But in the end i got away with 9 ounces of dry bud so not that bad. All the small lower bud went to 98% alcohol jar for extraction. So it was close to 10 ounces for sure.

It has a great hit, great high and last very long. As a medical night time user this is not at all what i want but sure enough once in a while this will do.

My takeaway from this is that sativas indoors are a waste of time. Grow it outside if in right place, otherwise buy it.

Now back to growing some AutoMazar, Daiquiri Lime and Colorado Cookies. All autos, all fast :D

9oz. That's good. Well done. Was that that one plant?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes mate, it was one plant. 20L bucket with many holes (a very custom airpot if you may:D).

Had some N problems all the time, but nothing too bad. I used basic tomato food and compost tea's.

Back
Top Bottom