Love these plants - Love these pics - Let me hear what you folks think

yellowyak

420-magazine-mobile1925326686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile674713949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455547745.jpg
yellowyak Cush berry

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:thumb:let us know how it smokes when it is cured up, I love that name! I am not familiar with that one ,so many new strains these days, wow! :rollit: My first grow was in 1969 and it was some Jamaican Weed. I didn't know how to tell males from females until late in the grow, too late to prevent seeds when I culled them. It was seedy but still ok (not great just passable). (I also tried smoking the males that I cured too quick and it gave me an asthma like condition and a couple of headaches before I trashed it!) Grew it outside in an abandoned farm field using some leaf mulch from the nearby woods for fertilizer and to loosen the soil a bit and watered it only when I first planted the seeds . They got about 7 feet tall and real bushy with a clump of four closely spaced plants yielding about a pound and a half of seedy buds . I was hooked on growing after that! Now you can find all the information you want about growing and seed sources at your fingertips. You lucky guys!

Okay so it smokes super awesome. Neighbors were asking about it after it was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom