LST kinda

Sherbz420

So im new on the app on my second official grow and trying sum different lst well see if i can upload the pics and we will be in business. i kinda lay the plant on its side and let the branches grow up pin back big fan leaves with bread ties checking every day or 2 so no chokeing but its very effective ive noticed significant branches with not alot of hight being taken up if i let grow strait i tried to keep short and bushy then let free during flower idk how its gona work but i got good growth in a week or 2

Sherbz420

420-magazine-mobile1152750823.jpg

Sherbz420

Its 3 main purple train wreck all the rest r small and not had much training but them 3 have gone bananas

Sherbz420

Looking good so far. Seems to be working just try to keep that canopy flat. I like your mix of lights!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is a small PTR from same clone batch just didnt go bananas like the other 3 im trying a little different lst to it and im excited to see the coming weeks if its go a catch up

Sherbz420

Are you worried the real small plants are too far behind in development and will never catch up? Have you thought of putting up a net to tuck and pipe cleaner twist branches to it that way you can start to fill out/even out your canopy before the plants go into flower?

Btw... dont you like it how there are hundreds of views to this thread but hardly anyone responds? Way to share your experience everyone else. Way to go!

Thanks dea I know the smaller ones won't catch up but I figure they will be ready to flower once the train wreck is done i will probably update 2maro with pics hope everyone will keep viewing once they see what I'm doing ........ suspicious Dr evel laugh......

Sent from my SM-T550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

As far as the twist n pipe cleaner theory that's kinda where im at u will see once I update n defoliate stay tuned....

Sent from my SM-T550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom