My little first plants!

rikvasen

Hey guys!

So I'm just on here for 3 days or something and I want you guys to see my little plants!

420-magazine-mobile1847583707.jpg

Just bought good growing LED lights 15 watt each lamp and I have 3 of them. They are good for veg and for flowering which is nice. As you maybe noticed, the smallest plant in the back starts to twist it's leaf so I don't know what's up with that yet. So that little plant in the back is Durban Poison, the one in the front is a Northern Light autoflower and the biggest one is Red Cherry Berry

So guys, tell me what you think the lights still have to be changed to the new LED lights and I'm excited for that. Take care guys!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good mate happy days here's a pic of my 4 master kush autos ..
420-magazine-mobile517124678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Haha they are looking great! Keep it up friend! I do love autoflowers because you can harvest them so quickly compared to normal plants!

Haha they are looking great! Keep it up friend! I do love autoflowers because you can harvest them so quickly compared to normal plants!

Are you growing autos yourself mate

There's a great thread in journals in progress called auto growers club covers everything you need to know or help with come on over be good to have new people come in and share the experience ..

I did mean 15 wat for each lamp... And I mean it they are really cheap in use. LED lights are so cheap in use you wouldn't believe it. They are lamps with 15 little light spots and every single light spot uses 1 wat so it's indeed 45 wat

Yes, i use Leds also, but i have two leds both 270wats from wall. I would like to see picture of these lamps if its possibel ? I kno dutch passion has Leds what use 75 wats and compares 150w hps or smt, im just not sure that 45 wats is enough for proper flowering :/

I'm sorry but I can't make a picture of the lamps now because it's dark and stuff. But you do know it's about the colors (lummin or something like that) and about how bright the light is. And my 15 wat lamps are good enough for good flowering and veg for sure.

420-magazine-mobile471789911.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2103108060.jpg

As you can see or maybe not see, the colors are the correct colors but the brightness is insane but unfortunately you can't really see that quiet clear. BTW: It comes with a standard E27 fitting which is the same fitting that the normal house lamp uses so I just quickly put it in the house lamp, which also looks pretty neat though...

With the only 3 plants I have standing pretty close to eachother and then the 3 lights above them, doesn't those lights combine with eachother so to speak? Because the bundle is pretty big on only 1 of those lights

I have read online that you want about 25w of led per square ft of plant area. It's not a stretch that your plants could end up 2ft across so nearly 4 square feet each. That means each plant at full size is going to need about 100 watts. Keep in mind that nearly every led manufacturer on the big panels lists a coverage area. Most of the time the ones that they say consume around 500 or 600 watts cover a 4 x 4 tent. I have seen 4 plants fill those out to the edges.

Thank you! But yeah, I can't afford to upgrade to a better lamp or more lamps because then people could start noticing the plants... so I'll have to wait until it's fully legal to grow plants but I think I still can do good with some sunlight they get behind the window and those LED lights for when it's dark. But I will see how everything will workt out! thank you!

Hey guys!

So I'm just on here for 3 days or something and I want you guys to see my little plants!

420-magazine-mobile1847583707.jpg

Just bought good growing LED lights 15 watt each lamp and I have 3 of them. They are good for veg and for flowering which is nice. As you maybe noticed, the smallest plant in the back starts to twist it's leaf so I don't know what's up with that yet. So that little plant in the back is Durban Poison, the one in the front is a Northern Light autoflower and the biggest one is Red Cherry Berry

So guys, tell me what you think the lights still have to be changed to the new LED lights and I'm excited for that. Take care guys!

Barneys red cherry berry i have 2 also if it is

Autoflower420

I did mean 15 wat for each lamp... And I mean it they are really cheap in use. LED lights are so cheap in use you wouldn't believe it. They are lamps with 15 little light spots and every single light spot uses 1 wat so it's indeed 45 wat

Ive tot over 4000 wats 15x3 isnt gonna do much for 1 plant let alone 3 or 4

Autoflower420

5b1bfc245744f21360cbce92960ee319.jpg

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom