First time indoor grower

Grow Bro

420-magazine-mobile337278835.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What you guys think.? Two 300w led. Trying to build up a stock of females as hard to get feminised seeds here. Done plenty LST on older plants.

Thinking your setup looks promising. You'll get some good smoke out from this. I do have a feeling that big lamp will perform better than the UFO. What brand is the lamps?

Sorry man. Have not checked on site for a bit. They both 300w one UFO the other an older one with blue and red only. So just thought I would combine the two.

I almost bought a bunch of UFO's myself when I first started to get interested in the LED technology. But then I found Mars-Hydro and went for them instead. I am lucky though because I diiscovered LED pretty late. By that time they had already released their first Pro series lamps, so I went for that one - Remote control and all.

I think the UFO's should be great lamps as well. Are you happy with yours?

They have warehouses in Germany, UK, Australia, USA and probably many other places. I ordered from the German one. That way there was no import taxes to pay as I am in EU

Ahooi skoondawg !!!
Not much happening on this page as i had a few stuff ups with my first grow been to hasty to get on the go.
If only i did some research before buying 2 kak lights. Should have gone mars one shot.

a friend in need is a friend in deed!!! a friend with weed is better!!

Back
Top Bottom