Gorilla Glue flowering!

THC Pirate

For my first grow I'm pretty happy. This is 4 weeks 2 days into flower and 12 weeks since I cut the clone off.

420-magazine-mobile1612822908.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1733444675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1143150170.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice! Those look amazing Dude69!!

Thanks Grow Bro! Being my first grow I'm pretty happy.

A little update on the Gorilla. 35 days into flowering and all I can say is that the smell coming out of my grow room is like a whiff of heaven!

Buds are growing about 5% larger every 4/5 days. I added a full spectrum LED to the bottom of her to help the lower buds. She's taking about 1/3 of a gallon of water every day and I add Foxfarms big bloom every Saturday, and I did my first trimming of the dead fan leaves last week.

I have also started 2 more Gorilla Glue clones and 2 OG Goo clones for my next grow. I will be doing a grow log next go round.

420-magazine-mobile834243782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile896446908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787539722.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2140533825.jpg

There is an alien like beauty to canabis flowers that I can stare at for hours. This is a shot of the Gorilla and her trichomes.

Final update on my Gorilla Glue adventure!!!! Here are the final shots of my first grow, I did a first cutting 9 days ago and the second cutting 6 days ago. Started curing the first cut 3 days ago and the second cut today. This was grown in a 2x4x5 tent using a vivosun 400w dimmable MH for veg and switching to HPS for flower, I used Roots Organic soil, Fox Farms Big Bloom weekly, and a 4" carbon filter duct system. As this was my first grow it was a huge learning experience, and like many others I got a TON of the knowledge here from you good folks. ✌️✌️✌️
I have already started my second project which will include one Gorilla and one OG Goo.....STAY TUNED stoners!!

32d3ca392527baad30d6158684ac2ad7.jpg

First Cut

4e7cdaaeb59cf92bd4795a6e4ba8aa70.jpg

Second Cut

fc86dcf66362aca4ec64fd135694650e.jpg

Final Hall close to 3oz I suspect but I have no scale yet. Will post up about quality and taste after cure!

Peace and Love!!

you harvested that weed 2-3 weeks too early. You harvested it before the calyces started to swell up. if you would have harvested it when it was mature, you would have had a lot more.

Pretty sure this is gorilla glue. Anyone have any thoughts? Just grown from a random seed, and she hermied, only plant I got right now. I live in Michigan so it's legal! First plant ever, love criticism.

Pretty sure this is gorilla glue. Anyone have any thoughts? Just grown from a random seed, and she hermied, ...
It has to be near impossible to tell the strain just by looking at 4 week old flowers. Best that could be said is whether the plant has more indica background in it than it has sativa. @013 looked into it and he has reported that there are upteen thousands of different strains that have been documented and talked about.

What we know is that it is a Random strain which is a good one to start with. Nothing wrong with growing the Bag Weed strain either. I would not be surprised to find out that the Bag Weed strain from 50 years ago is the great grandma for most of the seeds of the popular strains we pay good money for these days.

It has to be near impossible to tell the strain just by looking at 4 week old flowers. Best that could be said is whether the plant has more indica background in it than it has sativa. @013 looked into it and he has reported that there are upteen thousands of different strains that have been documented and talked about.

What we know is that it is a Random strain which is a good one to start with. Nothing wrong with growing the Bag Weed strain either. I would not be surprised to find out that the Bag Weed strain from 50 years ago is the great grandma for most of the seeds of the popular strains we pay good money for these
Alright, this for getting back to me. I'll keep posting updated pictures. Just figured it has a good chance of being gg cause most of what I get is gg. But like u said being my first plant, it's really about learning what I can from this attempt and being much more focused next.

Back
Top Bottom