420-magazine-mobile2098482358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile836290901.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1563342681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120573661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile493777386.jpg

Cheers my fellow growers!
Phil

Hi Phil
Looking good .... here's my northern light auto at about 6 weeks flowering ....
Just starting to gain some weight now ...
So far, she's been super easy to grow.
The grow notes said to expect about 90 gms per plant ... I've only got one growing, but hoping to get at least 150 gms out of her. Depends on the next 2/3 weeks, I guess.
Good luck with yours ...
cheers
Jimbo
IMG_051039.JPG

Oh man so nice bro. Nice colas! I can't wait to see mine get to that point. We gotta be patient lol looks like you don't have any problems, set her on cruise control

Phil

Hi Phil

Quick update from 5 weeks into your future ...

Scoped her up, first few amber trichomes had started appear, so thought that was it. Also on a few buds, there were a couple of "bumps" on a few buds ... first thought was foxtails, as the lumps seemed random and quite sizeable ... but grow conditions are pretty perfect. I let it ride for a day and just had a look and glad to say it's not fox tailing .... just the calyxes swelling.

Biggest buds are now about 15 cm long and I imagine that girth is about to explode as only the first few calyxes have started to swell. this is the easiest bud to photograph ... the lopsided bit is where the explosion just started. Really impressed by this auto ...!

IMG_055752.JPG

Not really sure what to do now about flushing though ... was planning to do it today with some Flora Kleen (?) samples I was given, and continue with plain pH'd water ... but I'd imagine she'll continue to need the nutes for a little while longer ...?

Anyone know for sure ...? Amber trics are only at 1 or 2% ...

Hi Phil

Quick update from 5 weeks into your future ...

Scoped her up, first few amber trichomes had started appear, so thought that was it. Also on a few buds, there were a couple of "bumps" on a few buds ... first thought was foxtails, as the lumps seemed random and quite sizeable ... but grow conditions are pretty perfect. I let it ride for a day and just had a look and glad to say it's not fox tailing .... just the calyxes swelling.

Biggest buds are now about 15 cm long and I imagine that girth is about to explode as only the first few calyxes have started to swell. this is the easiest bud to photograph ... the lopsided bit is where the explosion just started. Really impressed by this auto ...!

IMG_055752.JPG

Not really sure what to do now about flushing though ... was planning to do it today with some Flora Kleen (?) samples I was given, and continue with plain pH'd water ... but I'd imagine she'll continue to need the nutes for a little while longer ...?

Anyone know for sure ...? Amber trics are only at 1 or 2% ...
I don't know dude this my first grow. They look sooooooo tasty tho lol.

Phil

I don't know dude this my first grow. They look sooooooo tasty tho lol.

Phil

Cheers Phil!

I'm sitting on my hands to stop myself from harvesting them ... they're the farthest along of the grow I'm doing.

These last weeks are killers!

Looks like I'll be flushing tonight then ...

I just bought a 48x24x60 tent and am going to make NL auto my first ever attempt w three 5-gallon buckets. With my height restrictions do you guys suggest I scrog? Looks like you guys are getting crazy results without it, but I'm concerned about my height. Thanks and I hope I get 1/2 the results of you guys.

I just bought a 48x24x60 tent and am going to make NL auto my first ever attempt w three 5-gallon buckets. With my height restrictions do you guys suggest I scrog? Looks like you guys are getting crazy results without it, but I'm concerned about my height. Thanks and I hope I get 1/2 the results of you guys.
I'm no expert but I just do trimming and LST (low stress training) and they love it. I use dollar store pipe cleaners to tie branches down. Want to grow the plants more horizontal rather than vertical. Expose colas to light. Again trimming helps too.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom