420-magazine-mobile1591903793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1226763540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1433170658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1282878514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1057585027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile72322839.jpg
420-magazine-mobile193229655.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My first ever grow. The strain is lemon haze. 6 weeks Veg and 9 weeks flower. What you guys think ? Im open to any feed backs

THANK YOU GUYS. I grew my 8 girls in an indoor 2 x 1.2 x 2 metre tent. I used 2x 600w GAVITA HPS lights. I used COCO for the medium in fabric 20 litre pots. I used various training methods to get some of these Nugs you see in the pics. The training methods i used were the following: Topped, LST, Super cropping and lolly popping.

Damn son, ya done good! Those plants are beautiful.

Thanks bro. I shocked myself if anything i never thought it would turn out that way. Im on the next one now im gonna attempt to grow the world famous Silver haze.

I literally learned it all on youtube vidz i guess im a natural ..

Hey nice grow!
I got 2 lemon haze plants almost ready now too. Just in week 9 Flower.
7-10 days away from chopping them down I'd say.
Goodluck on your next one

Hey nice grow!
I got 2 lemon haze plants almost ready now too. Just in week 9 Flower.
7-10 days away from chopping them down I'd say.
Goodluck on your next one

U got any pics

This was the end result of my lemon . Haze look at all the THC . frosty crystals all over
420-magazine-mobile1185180883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1630412844.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1185180883.jpg

I just started germinate a lemon super haze bean. I hope to get her going good clone her a bunch then throw outdoors when it warms up

I just started germinate a lemon super haze bean. I hope to get her going good clone her a bunch then throw outdoors when it warms up

Good luck on your grow bro .. Some advice though it gets a bit difficult in the flowering stage so be careful of bud rot because this type of strain is easily susceptible to bud rot so try keeping low humidity as much as possible in the flowering stage i lost a few big heads because of it i ended up investing in a Dehumidifier and it took care of the problem other than that its a beautiful strain and fairly easy to grow its very smelly and tasty as well. You get this robust smell of citrus and lime with a hint of sweet smell. The high is a creeper and its more head high than body if you know what i mean. The buds look absolutely beautiful THC encrusted you could see the crystals glistening when light is shined on them. Overall its a superb strain . .

Good luck on your grow bro .. Some advice though it gets a bit difficult in the flowering stage so be careful of bud rot because this type of strain is easily susceptible to bud rot so try keeping low humidity as much as possible in the flowering stage i lost a few big heads because of it i ended up investing in a Dehumidifier and it took care of the problem other than that its a beautiful strain and fairly easy to grow its very smelly and tasty as well. You get this robust smell of citrus and lime with a hint of sweet smell. The high is a creeper and its more head high than body if you know what i mean. The buds look absolutely beautiful THC encrusted you could see the crystals glistening when light is shined on them. Overall its a superb strain . .

Thank you for the advice she is gonna be outdoors for the summer, i just like to get them 12 to 18 inches before i put then outside bc i live in Washington state so a lot of deer and shit to eat my babies but every summer i do a outdoors project for all my sativa strains . I have a 7 ft high tent but i would rather put her in a 15 gallon smart pots and FFOF oceans forest and then put her outdoors just like that and let the sun do all the work for me

Thank you for the advice she is gonna be outdoors for the summer, i just like to get them 12 to 18 inches before i put then outside bc i live in Washington state so a lot of deer and shit to eat my babies but every summer i do a outdoors project for all my sativa strains . I have a 7 ft high tent but i would rather put her in a 15 gallon smart pots and FFOF oceans forest and then put her outdoors just like that and let the sun do all the work for me

. all the best bro

Back
Top Bottom