Obsessing over trichs

Re: Obsessing over trichs

DSC_10468.JPG
DSC_10468.JPG
DSC_10468.JPG

Really not a very friendly site! have had several goes at sharing my excitement with fellow enthusiasts and all fallen flat!

Most helpful sight I've found for newbies like myself,, lots of random people have gave me great advice and also reaped with the simple task of uploading pictures which did take me a day to figure out lool, Easy free that,,,, flowers looking great ,,, take it that's not your first grow Looks great ,,, what strain is it,,,BagsD

Thanks - think I was unfairly impatient. And a touch rude!! :-D Teddy has made big efforts to make me see the error of my ways BagsNewbie. It is still a hella confusing site to navigate but patience is a hard won virtue haha. These beauties are bubba kush - my first grow of this species of flora - but I have an allotment so 'listening' to plants is not new... examining trichs and waiting for that perfect window is definitely new though! the first four months flew by but maaan it's dragging now! is it possible to tag on this site - or will people know I've replied?
All learning is good. Love from less moody Niksa

Hey Niksa, welcome to 420! It can be a touch confusing at first but when you get it figures out there is an absolute wealth of knowledge here all free for the taking and giving. I had a few negative run-ins in my time here but have learned to brush them off cuz everyone has bad days. Glad you stuck around and gave it another chance.

Hey niksa, I totally agree , I'm still getting to grips with the site myself but anything you ask you will always find an answer or an attempt atleast but yh I'm struggling to navigate at the moment but god loves a trier, but no I think more you play around on the site, easier it is

Back
Top Bottom