Shining Silver Haze

Weezze

I cannot show this to anyone, so this is why I create this thread! :thumb:

My last grows was not really good, I had some gnats, and then a security problem.
So after waiting a few months, I rebuild my grow room last december with this tent, its really cool!

I've got this beautiful Shining Silver Haze, its a clone that I've been able to keep.

So this is my lady, grow in DWC under a 400w HPS (but its an old ballast and old bulb, so...), and I have a ufo 50w led light and 2x 20w neon (2 others will be added).

31 days in flower! I guess it need another 31 days! :grinjoint:

IMG_20170202_184844.jpg

IMG_20170202_184904.jpg

This my grow tent:

IMG_20170202_184758.jpg

IMG_20170202_184810.jpg

IMG_20170202_185254.jpg
<

and trying to hide the tent!

IMG_20170202_185518.jpg

Those girls are rocking it!
Thanks! the lasts grows with this strain have been difficult, a lot of gnats and not been able to get rid of.
But this time all the leaves and buds still look great @ 47 days 12/12 today! More pics will come. :cheer:

What's the smell like? Are they piney, perchance?
Its hard to tell, its not skunky, more fruity smell with some pine. Its great! :circle-of-love:

Just a quick question would it be super silver haze or is it shining? Im growing a super siver haze, was just a little confused.

to each their own and mine to smoke

Just a quick question would it be super silver haze or is it shining? Im growing a super siver haze, was just a little confused.
Its the Shining Silver Haze from Royal Queen
I was looking for the SSH too, but the Shining seems better for me, shorter plant and shorter flowering time.

Type Sativa: 75% Indica: 25%
Yield 55-65 grams
Harvest month Late October
Height of the plant 80-100 cm
Genetic background Haze x (Skunk x Northern Light)
Effect Very high
Cannabinoid content Extremely high
Flowering time 9-10 weeks

Hey nice looking lady you got there :) How long did you veg?

Thanks! It was a clone from a mother that I lost, she grow slowly for 2-3 months.

I cut 2/3 of the plants this week, she was smelling too much and living in a condo I was paranoid.
I must found where's the leak... There's a big negative pressure in the tent, so i'm not sure, I guess it come from the cool tube (hps) which I already decided to replace with led.

This is a pic at 58 days, the box is 12"x24"! :cheer:

IMG_20170228_183851.jpg

Well I had no choice... the bud was looking at me saying pick me! pick me!

Shining_Silver_Haze-47days5.jpg

Its a lower bud on the side, the others are much bigger!!
And i'm water curing her! yes water curing! :goof:

After 7 days of water curing and decarboxylated, it give me 3.4g.
I make 100ml of coconut/marijuana oil with it and tried it yesterday...

WOW!! I took less than what I take with my other commercial weed, and the high was a lot better!!! :thumb:

After 7 days of water curing and decarboxylated, it give me 3.4g.
I make 100ml of coconut/marijuana oil with it and tried it yesterday...

WOW!! I took less than what I take with my other commercial weed, and the high was a lot better!!! :thumb:

I took one of these yesterday and... it was a little too much!!
:jawdropper:
IMG_20170304_160542.jpg

This is my trim machine that I bought a few years back.
I take the popcorn buds and put it on the grill.
I put back the cover and turn the crank so the black brushes push and turn the buds.
At the same time there's some knife under the grill that turn 3x faster.

IMG_20170304_153509.jpg

IMG_20170304_153943.jpg

You can see on the top right what has been cut. The bud in my hand has not the best manicure, but you can see the difference on the grill. :thumb:

I cut 2/3 of the plants this week, she was smelling too much and living in a condo I was paranoid.
I must found where's the leak... There's a big negative pressure in the tent, so i'm not sure, I guess it come from the cool tube (hps) which I already decided to replace with led.

This is a pic at 58 days, the box is 12"x24"! :cheer:

IMG_20170228_183851.jpg

After 7 days of water curing and 24h of drying, I got this!

IMG_20170308_190048.jpg
IMG_20170308_190248.jpg

Not the best look, and she smell nothing, but all will go in coconut oil! :drool:

I have another batch and the popcorn bud still curing in water.
I should have enough for a while! :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom