A couple of ladies

ibrokeit

This is my current flower crop
IMG_20170213_195754.jpg

starting back left is purple bud, middle is a skunk haze, back right is a critical mass cbd clone, front left is gods blue diesel, right is money maker, and close to door in middle is a red afro I just put in there yesterday.

Very pretty. They look healthy and happy.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks, they are getting close. The skunk haze is the oldest and doesn't seem to be bulking up much, maybe the strain? The buds are pretty solid. The purple bud seems to be either just a catchy name or turns purple the last few days?
IMG_20170220_185054.jpg

Lol nvr mind i see the linup a couple comments up ..nice setup aswell

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks, they are getting close. The skunk haze is the oldest and doesn't seem to be bulking up much, maybe the strain? The buds are pretty solid. The purple bud seems to be either just a catchy name or turns purple the last few days?
IMG_20170220_185054.jpg

A lot of the purple strains can actually be hard to bring the color out. Some require lower temps ect

I may put it outside one night, not sure yet. I decided to cut down the skunk haze tonight and a put a new girl in the flower room, ak/black domina. 52 days on most the others so just water, light, and words of encouragement till the end.

IMG_20170222_204007.jpg

I hate this part.....is it ready??? Nah, gonna wait a few days, buuuuttt it looks ready, man it will look better if I wait...........put down the shears!!!!
man im stoned , I typed part of second sentence twice.
critical mass cbd
IMG_20170223_175535.jpg
IMG_20170223_175652.jpg

skunk haze cbd drying
IMG_20170223_175910.jpg

gods blue diesel got trimmed up a bit and is drying
IMG_20170226_135042.jpg

purplebud (not so purple bud) branch. its about 50% or more cloudy so im thinking about letting it go a day or 2 more.atleast until the other is ready to jar
IMG_20170226_173148.jpg

purple bud cut down and trimmed. decent lil pile of bud
IMG_20170227_161943.jpg

critical mass cbd ready
IMG_20170227_162916.jpg

money maker real close
IMG_20170227_162925.jpg

I left a few small branches/buds on the 2 I just chopped, maybe 6-8, could I re-veg them?

Skunk haze cbd is on point, good relaxed heavy stone. Still can do semi important shit
God bud/blue diesel - so far, not a big fan, it got me fubar last night.
Purple bud- not quite dry, but smoked some---hell ya, middle of the road

ok, if anyone cares, here is what I think so far with crop.
skunk haze cbd, cured pretty good now= smoke is really thick and kinda spicy, perfect stone for winding down but need to be able to function normal.
god bud x blue diesel, cured a few days and smokes great, fruity/sticky taste when hitting, pretty intense high after 2-3 hits, 100 yard stare, not interested in shit for a bit.
purple bud, dried, cured a few days too- kushy taste I think, but pretty sweet too= good high, kinda function after a full blunt, but plenty happy.
critical mass cbd clone #2 = better than the parent, sweet, smoothe , thick, tasty smoke carves your ass perfectly to any chair for about 2 hrs
money maker= not cured, but dried and still smells/tastes the best. amazing fruity kushy smoke that will rape your lungs first time, great high, happy, sociable, and motor skills ...................work

running a few new this time, right now a few beans hatching
auto-dark devil, white widow( had a major brain fart, but maybe she pulls thru)
fem- shark shock, jack herer, money maker (going outdoors), 2x chronic haze, black Russian.
anyone run any of these?

Back
Top Bottom