CBDream Fem at 10 weeks

chazb1

CBDream Fem at 10 weeks under LED lighting. I just went from 18/6 to 12/12 2 days ago.
IMG_228524.JPG
IMG_228427.JPG
IMG_228318.JPG
IMG_228222.JPG
IMG_228130.JPG
IMG_228027.JPG
IMG_227923.JPG
IMG_227825.JPG
IMG_227728.JPG

What nutrients are you using and what Led light?

Also what is your watering schedule once a day, once every two or three days.

What medium aere you using, soil, coco and so forth.

Why i am asking is thats a beautiful plant.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

By the way is that your purse on the cabinet.

I love the old Canada Box don't see them much anymore.

What nutrients are you using and what Led light?

Also what is your watering schedule once a day, once every two or three days.

What medium aere you using, soil, coco and so forth.

Why i am asking is thats a beautiful plant.

I am using the Fox Farm nutrients with (2) Vipar Spectra LED's (bought from Amazon). I am using a mix of Organic soil (from the local farmer supply) and my own compost with worm castings and bat guano mixed in. I was on a every 3 day watering schedule but now it is every 2 days. The water is deep well water so no chemicals and is naturally PH at 6.3

I did pull a couple of clones. My problem is that I only have the 1 closet set up, so the clones are on a 12/12 cycle. I need the weather to change so I can move either the mother or the clones into my greenhouse.

I did pull a couple of clones. My problem is that I only have the 1 closet set up, so the clones are on a 12/12 cycle. I need the weather to change so I can move either the mother or the clones into my greenhouse.

Please forgive me if I'm wrong, but my 6 clones got moved back to veg cycle which was 18/6 for 3 weeks. I moved the mother to flower last week and kept my clones still in veg.

Perhaps you are in veg still? Your clones can stay in veg for a couple weeks to max space?

Might this info be useful to you?
Great work so far!

Back
Top Bottom