Wanna see what extreme heat stress can do?

BSbuds

Dealing with extreme temperatures can get difficult especially if you're growing outside. When my friend and I first added a heater to his shed to combat the cold we thought it wouldn't be enough. Then one day I came in and it was 105 degrees and it looked like someone had poured acid on the plant. I freaked. But the plant had already been through plenty of stress and was still fighting. While doing some maintenance forgot to turn timer to TIMER, and the flower side had 24 hours light for about a week before I noticed. Then before the heater it was about 40 degrees for another week. Idk how it didn't croak. We decided to see if we could save it and we did. But not without consequence.

420-magazine-mobile1700413849.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2041321961.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1035710943.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1660477444.jpg

Pulled a whopping 23 grams dry haha. I won't lie it does the trick but not if you're looking for medicine. It's a learning process. Peace.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The Void (by TGA Subcool Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

I was going to re veg the plant but literally forgot to leave leftover foliage when cutting down. I was super bummed. And to answer your other question I just made sure to check Temps daily and kept them under 75 the rest of the time. I am outside in a shed so I'm sure it got pretty cold some nights even with the heaters on.

I was going to re veg the plant but literally forgot to leave leftover foliage when cutting down. I was super bummed. And to answer your other question I just made sure to check Temps daily and kept them under 75 the rest of the time. I am outside in a shed so I'm sure it got pretty cold some nights even with the heaters on.

Ahh bummer shame you didn't take some clones as well. Live and learn.

I still think it's a success. And you nailed the purple imo haha

Ahh bummer shame you didn't take some clones as well. Live and learn.

I still think it's a success. And you nailed the purple imo haha
Indeed you do live and learn. And thanks i appreciate that. It didn't have much taste either but it gets you from A to high.

Back
Top Bottom