Purple Bud IWS 36 pot 600w HPS/600w LED

Dannymcg7

Hi troops just hung the ladies up to dry. Took a gamble on purple bud feminised by white label had 40 seeds all but one popped through planted 36 in the iws 36 pot one never made it through veg but the remaining 35 were pretty glorious. Gave em 4 weeks veg topped and super cropped then let em grow wild. Not many actually turned purple probably due to low temps but produced 4 kilo of beautiful beautiful smoke. Iws system on hydro I can't recommend enough it's so low maintenance it's unreal compared to all the different methods and I have tried them all Wilmas aeroflo 60 and aqua farms I did before on 8 weeks veg pulling 20 oz a plant down. This system is a winner for he commercial grower enjoy!
420-magazine-mobile438536608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026211209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile542894400.jpg
420-magazine-mobile517569485.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi troops just hung the ladies up to dry. Took a gamble on purple bud feminised by white label had 40 seeds all but one popped through planted 36 in the iws 36 pot one never made it through veg but the remaining 35 were pretty glorious. Gave em 4 weeks veg topped and super cropped then let em grow wild. Not many actually turned purple probably due to low temps but produced 4 kilo of beautiful beautiful smoke. Iws system on hydro I can't recommend enough it's so low maintenance it's unreal compared to all the different methods and I have tried them all Wilmas aeroflo 60 and aqua farms I did before on 8 weeks veg pulling 20 oz a plant down. This system is a winner for he commercial grower enjoy!
420-magazine-mobile438536608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026211209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile542894400.jpg
420-magazine-mobile517569485.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1289426740.jpg

Not very purple though but fuck it lol not sure what strain to go with now it's always a headache choosing one needs to be a big yielder and a smoke that fucks you right up

Not sure amnesia haze seems to be a favourite in these parts but I'm wanting to hit 5+ per plant in 4/5 weeks veg

Is that not three gold star lights laying there 600 watt cool tubes lol

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

The next one going for 72 pots double up the operation into a 6m x 3m grow tent with climate control and co2. Exciting times ahead

Danny quick question about the hydro system your using. Is that the ebb and flow IWS ? I'm looking at getting something on a smaller scale but I don't know what room I will need or what size the pots are. I have a 2.4 x 2.4m tent. I currently have 6 going in soil under 2 600w HPS. I left them veg for like 6 weeks and they are monsters. Have a northern lights about 8ft tall lol.

My plan for the next grow is getting the ebb and flow system and running autos but I'm not sure which size system to go for, there isn't much info available on the sizes. I was hoping to get 18 pots under 2 600w but by the looks of your set up i might not be able to fit it.

What size are the pots your using ? As in the actually measurements if you have them handy. And what do you reckon would be the max that would could fit under 2 600w HIDs ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure amnesia haze seems to be a favourite in these parts but I'm wanting to hit 5+ per plant in 4/5 weeks veg

Ave done amesia twice was average bud boring smoke

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Danny quick question about the hydro system your using. Is that the ebb and flow IWS ? I'm looking at getting something on a smaller scale but I don't know what room I will need or what size the pots are. I have a 2.4 x 2.4m tent. I currently have 6 going in soil under 2 600w HPS. I left them veg for like 6 weeks and they are monsters. Have a northern lights about 8ft tall lol.

My plan for the next grow is getting the ebb and flow system and running autos but I'm not sure which size system to go for, there isn't much info available on the sizes. I was hoping to get 18 pots under 2 600w but by the looks of your set up i might not be able to fit it.

What size are the pots your using ? As in the actually measurements if you have them handy. And what do you reckon would be the max that would could fit under 2 600w HIDs ?

How you doing mate I would say 4 pots per light but if it's in a 2.2 tent think you could fit 16 in there 4 per square meter so you should buy an additional 2 lights maybe try but 2x 600w leds the ones I've got were only 90 pounds each and they are fuckin magic produce fantastic bud. That way you've got a better light spectrum penetrating the plants. I used auto flowers once to try them out and was extremely disappointed with them bought think different seeds from diafem they were shite the best yielder was northern lights auto and that was a freebie probably got a few ounces off that but the others were less than an ounce very poor and no use to any cunt. But there's folk on here that claim to get 9 oz plus I'd need to see that to believe it personally. If you top the plant in week two and bend the branches outwards top each new growth once or twice let them veg 5 or 6 weeks then whack them into flowering you should average 5 oz a plant. Your tent will be like a fuckin jungle but just let it go wild man all you need to worry about is the reservoir. Strip all the lower shite off about 5 weeks into flowering though get more energy going to the top canopy. So 16 plants my man and aim for 80 ounces. Happy gardening

Yeah I think I was over reaching there a bit with the 18 pots. The way I was looking at it is I have 2 x 1.2m2 trays and they would fit 9x 18ltr pots each. If running autos they should fit without too much issue but after this now I think I'll dial it back.

Iv seen some videos of guys growing Dark Devil auto and they pulled at least an oz off each. Nothing major but hey if I get oz per plant with 18 of them I'll be happy. I was looking into the Dinafems Bubba Kush auto. Suppose to be yielding min 30g indoors with couch lock stone.

Where did you get the LED for 90 ? I think I'm only across the water from you so might get two of the same seeing as your getting the results. I was looking into LEDs but the prices were up around the 500 mark and 700w equivalent so I didn't really see the point, plus they are meant to give off a good bit of heat. When you say 5 oz per plant is that dry weight ? The most iv taken off a regular is about 1.5oz dry but that was a while ago with a ghetto style set up haha

Yeah that's dry weight mate. What trays are you using its iws flood and drain system iwas talking about putting 4 pots under each 600w light your looking for 20 ounce per light. I wouldn't use auto flowers mate I think they are shite in my experience with them 4-6 weeks veg then flip the lights to 12/12 you will get a lot more yield but each to their own.

Not very purple though but fuck it lol not sure what strain to go with now it's always a headache choosing one needs to be a big yielder and a smoke that fucks you right up

Jordan of the isles god budxblue diesel

Back
Top Bottom