Ph level was around 5 yesterday after I transferred my girls from dixie cups to these

Rob ck

420-magazine-mobile1207367665.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Ph level was around 5 yesterday after i transferred my girls from dixie cups to t

Ok..
I posted on one of your other threads about this.
How are you measuring your ph?

Re: Ph level was around 5 yesterday after i transferred my girls from dixie cups to t

Sticking the meter in the soil til it touches the bottom

What meter though ? Do you have a pic? If it's one of those super cheap green three-way meters then you'd be best to just disregard whatever it says and throw out the meter in the garbage where it belongs.
If you're using a decent brand of soil and your plants seem happy then don't worry about ph.

Ok it is on of those 3 way meters from home depot

Are you using good soil? Are your plants happy? If so then you're fine. If you want extra insurance you can add some dolomite lime- but this should already be in there if it's a decent soil mix.

What meter though ? Do you have a pic? If it's one of those super cheap green three-way meters then you'd be best to just disregard whatever it says and throw out the meter in the garbage where it belongs.
If you're using a decent brand of soil and your plants seem happy then don't worry about ph.

Those meters are great! I have two of them and one says my PH is 5 while the other one says it's 7....even more entertaining for the moisture and light readings. They are great for lazy people who can just buy a few of them and use whatever one suits their needs "I don't feel like treating my water so...oh yeah, I'll just use the one that says it's at 6ph". All kidding aside, those pieces of shiit have no business in our MMJ or rec grows. /rant

Back
Top Bottom