First time grow - Bagseed 2x300 watt LED

Jak5150

420 Member
This is my closet grow, i have 5 bag seeds growing. The bud was sub par but i have faith i can get something good out of it. I am running 2 300watt leds by vipspectra. They were just transfered into their forever home 2 weeks ago which is a 5 gallon smart pot filled with fox farm soil and 20% perlite. I haven't added nutes yet but i have the fax farm trio il start adding in a week or so. I had 1 plant start to curl on the edges but after reading about heat stress and hot spots i have hopfully fixed the issue. Any and all tips are welcome. Please tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing from you all!!:thanks:
imagejpeg_12.jpg
imagejpeg_213.jpg
imagejpeg_04.jpg

I am using my bathroom vent to suck the air that my little ac unit kicks out of the room. Its not the best but i cant really cut and holes in anything to make it better. Theres also a fan blowing over the tops of the plants too. I just lifted the lights today and sprayed them so im sure it will take a day or two to reverse the curling?

Do you think i have indica or sativa by the looks of these, i feel that they are all indica dominant by all the pictures iv looked at so far

It's good that you have started your first grow. Hopefully there are some expert growers here that are very willing to help you and other future growers here.

Thank you tristan. Im trying to figure out how to change this to journal i messed up when starting the post

Thanks fullyspectrum. With the way the leafs are looking now, would you say indica or sativa? I feel with what I've looked up so far that this is an indica dominate strain

I love it, no complaints yet and they are very efficient. They definitely get the job done in my opinion

Went for a cheaper 1000 wattage led Chinese brand and got burnt twice, great customer service, sent me a 1200 but still minor bulb bs, going with them in hopes of it being the last grow expense, your plants look great btw

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah i totally understand chicobaba. i started this grow trying to spend the least amount of money, but reading and researching a ton before making my final investment. I can honestly say i didnt expect it to turn out this way but im super stoked on the progress. I hope you like the viparspectra! When is it supposed to come in?

Yeah i totally understand chicobaba. i started this grow trying to spend the least amount of money, but reading and researching a ton before making my final investment. I can honestly say i didnt expect it to turn out this way but im super stoked on the progress. I hope you like the viparspectra! When is it supposed to come in?

Thursday, Friday the latest for the 900 watt viparspectra, hoping that and my current 1200 watt led with the disco light syndrome produces a good yield.I did the math and I smoke about 3k worth per year recreationally, with my health concerns now and no one really having a handle on good medicinal out here taking this leap for my rec and new medicinal needs hopefully pays off. How many weeks until you flower? I'm showing pistils but would like to push my veg until mid April

Thanks fullyspectrum. With the way the leafs are looking now, would you say indica or sativa? I feel with what I've looked up so far that this is an indica dominate strain

I would lean toward a 60/40 sativa Dom, my 2 cents. keep it up

Im sure it will pay off you have a pretty sweet setup! Im planning to do the same as well. I want the plants to be about 2ft or 8 weeks which ever comes first. My wife doesn't want to wait but i want a decent yeild lol and im trying to prepare myself for having a male or hermie. If i end up having a hermie im going to put it in my garage and finish it in there cause i can get some new seeds��

Im sure it will pay off you have a pretty sweet setup! Im planning to do the same as well. I want the plants to be about 2ft or 8 weeks which ever comes first. My eife doesn't want to wait but i want a decent yeild lol and im trying to prepare myself for having a male or hermie. If i end up having a hermie im going to put it in my garage and finish it in there cause i can get some new seeds

With all the work you're investing taking your time and make sure you don't look back with regrets, heck with the pruning, stressing, and scrog setup I may even push flowering back to May for the yield, that being said I think you're a month away

Back
Top Bottom