New to 420

BudBoy2

Just wanted to show you guys what I have growing. I do not know the strain so any help would be awesome. So far they are in the 4th week of veg. Thanks guys
420-magazine-mobile222740498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1812631576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile665540291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mate cant tell you strain but i can see indica dominance there.
Great looking plants.
What light you use.
What feed. What light schedule etc.
Keen to stick around and watch on

grow n steady wins the race

Thanks Resinman i kinda thought they may be indica. I`m useing T5 2x2 8 bulb for lights in coco grow soil useing house and garden nutrients, A&B...etc. I am keeping a journal on my plants. This is the 4th week in veg at 18/6. I think maybe 2 more weeks before i put them in flower. Hopefully they will be ladies, i keep talking to them. Lol Any help is always a good thing. Happy Growing!

Thanks Resinman i kinda thought they may be indica. I`m useing T5 2x2 8 bulb for lights in coco grow soil useing house and garden nutrients, A&B...etc. I am keeping a journal on my plants. This is the 4th week in veg at 18/6. I think maybe 2 more weeks before i put them in flower. Hopefully they will be ladies, i keep talking to them. Lol Any help is always a good thing. Happy Growing!
I hope there ladies to mate. Time will tell. Just keep them healthy like you are doing and it will be a great grow. I think ppl try to hard on first grow and make way to many changes all at same time. (I did).
Healthy plants are just beautiful. And good buds come from healthy plants.☺

grow n steady wins the race

Thanks Gardenseed, this is my first indoor grow and that means a lot to me. I am trying to keep it simple and so far so good. I did back off the nuts a little but that's it. Fingers for the ladies. Will update with new pics soon...✌️

P.S. got my cks today. Don't know just yet when to grow them since a couple more weeks of veg with these I figure. Once in flower then germinate them? Don't really know when to do them yet!

Bushy little bushes! Love it. Looks good to me. Are you planning to top or fimm or scrog? Babies are pretty. I have a few shorties I manifolded and scrogged and fimmed and topped. Happy girls and really are filling out. I'm posting myself about it.
Anyhoo, keep on doing what you are doing. My only advice, enjoy every second of it- it's pretty cool how much you will learn. I have wanted to try just about everything to see if I like it and these forums definitely made me a better grower. For everything I'm growing- my tomatoes! Mama Mia!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Bushy little bushes! Love it. Looks good to me. Are you planning to top or fimm or scrog? Babies are pretty. I have a few shorties I manifolded and scrogged and fimmed and topped. Happy girls and really are filling out. I'm posting myself about it.
Anyhoo, keep on doing what you are doing. My only advice, enjoy every second of it- it's pretty cool how much you will learn. I have wanted to try just about everything to see if I like it and these forums definitely made me a better grower. For everything I'm growing- my tomatoes! Mama Mia!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Ha, funny! I just topped them a couple days ago and don't really know how to scrog just yet but have looked at some pics. Maybe a little bending down I thought? I'm open for any help bro!...✌️

Back
Top Bottom